Radio 1116 SEN 2023 Line-up

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Im not sure you are 100% certain with your views. :D
it was a bit of a take no prisoners post. :eek:the fat man has carpet bombed the place and so far that has not proved to provide any lasting ratings benefit. still a 3s station.

mr bedford spreads his ignorance across many boards. nobody takes much notice of him. hanson like gems such as the ratings system can’t be right because the people he knows mostly listen to s.e.n. :rolleyes:

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
it was a bit of a take no prisoners post. :eek:the fat man has carpet bombed the place and so far that has not proved to provide any lasting ratings benefit. still a 3s station.

mr bedford spreads his ignorance across many boards. nobody takes much notice of him. hanson like gems such as the ratings system can’t be right because the people he knows mostly listen to s.e.n. :rolleyes:
Not many boards champ , as I said in the past you couldn't have given yourself a better name.

Do you want to try and elaborate and explain this?

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
The big problem with Hutchinson is he’s just not that good at what he thinks he’s good at.

Yes he’s actively ambitious; he has a real go to get success; wants desperately to be a player.
Can’t deny his efforts and ambition.

However.

He’s not that bright in decisions. Eg he’s taken over a radio station and filled it with so much vanilla who sound alike eg Hverin. He’s killed the soul of the place.

Also adding to his lack of nous, he’s so dislikable. In life some people are more likeable some are dislikable. He’s just at the high dislikable scale.

All of this means he has far less chance of success.

Oh well.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
The big problem with Hutchinson is he’s just not that good at what he thinks he’s good at.

Yes he’s actively ambitious; he has a real go to get success; wants desperately to be a player.
Can’t deny his efforts and ambition.

However.

He’s not that bright in decisions. Eg he’s taken over a radio station and filled it with so much vanilla who sound alike eg Hverin. He’s killed the soul of the place.

Also adding to his lack of nous, he’s so dislikable. In life some people are more likeable some are dislikable. He’s just at the high dislikable scale.

Oh well.
Agree with this. And I used to be a fan, but not anymore.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
KB staying at Sen in 2019 , Herald Sun reporting

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/v...9/news-story/1175cf36389dc71604077cfba6f89c3e

SEN

Terry Wallace, Darren Berry, Brett Philips, Sam Edmund and John Hastings will be sharing host duties over the course of an action packed summer of sport. Gary Lyon and Tim Watson will be back to early morning wake ups on January 21st. Drive time duo Kevin Bartlett and The Doc will also be back on January 21st, despite speculation in October, Bartlett may leave the radio station. Gerard Whateley will return to his regular spot on January 29th.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
KB staying at Sen in 2019 , Herald Sun reporting

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/v...9/news-story/1175cf36389dc71604077cfba6f89c3e

SEN

Terry Wallace, Darren Berry, Brett Philips, Sam Edmund and John Hastings will be sharing host duties over the course of an action packed summer of sport. Gary Lyon and Tim Watson will be back to early morning wake ups on January 21st. Drive time duo Kevin Bartlett and The Doc will also be back on January 21st, despite speculation in October, Bartlett may leave the radio station. Gerard Whateley will return to his regular spot on January 29th.
I did say at the time that KB has 1 more year and won't be going to the other.

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
If someone is gonna insinuate a poster is channeling pauline hanson it's best to extrapolate and flesh it out.
i followed the hanson mention with an example.
Not many boards champ , as I said in the past you couldn't have given yourself a better name.
yep! you keep saying it and the repetition makes it no less tedious. and you aren't noted for your humour.

Pedantic

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hopefully they mix it up a bit and get some different co-hosts for KB, maybe get Turfy two days a week.

KB has always recycled the same jokes and used the same lines repetitively. To be honest I don't mind it, it works for him.

Oh well.
I don't like Hutchy as much as the next guy, but you're saying he has far less chance of success? The man could retire today and be more successful than everyone in this thread combined.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't like Hutchy as much as the next guy, but you're saying he has far less chance of success? The man could retire today and be more successful than everyone in this thread combined.
It’s all relative.

I was saying he’d have more chance of making SEN more successful if he was as smart as he thinks he is.

In other words made more sound decisions for the station.

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Oh s**t, KB and Turf to return and do the same jokes all over again

Jokes?

What jokes?

I like my chips without vinegar and quite like KB without Turf.

Turf would have to be one of the most unfunny 'funny' men in the entertainment industry - of all time. Kudos to him for his Gandpa Simpson like longe-tiv-ity.

Switched off Turfie mid yr and won't listen to SEN drive again till he is gone. Kennedy Malloy far more preferable. Heck Mark Allen is preferable to the pompous, boring dry husk of a human that is Turf.

Back