Training 2019 preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

48412260_2265802306784756_1214066321185046528_n.jpg

man it feels like this is the year that Libba will tear it up (brownlow level tearing it up). Not fair to have those expectations after two knee recos but still...
As long as he doesn't tear ligaments in his knee then we'll be happy!

man it feels like this is the year that Libba will tear it up (brownlow level tearing it up). Not fair to have those expectations after two knee recos but still...

I hope you are right HOD - though I'm skeptical of Dec, let alone Jan, Feb, Mar predictions. For some reason this off season is already feeling very long!

He is entitled to go on a holiday mate. Maybe the club are looking after him and have a plan to make sure they can get the best out of him in the short term. Busting his arse out on the track in December is not part of the plan. It is a long season, he will be ready when he needs to be.
Never said he's not entitled to go on holiday. Read my post properly or don't respond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 7 memberships

I received a sent email for Each on 7 different days.

My missus took 9 days to arrive so unless the rest arrive tomorrow I don’t expect to see them until 2019

Yer right. He can't go to his favourite holiday spot without being judged by someone on Big Footy who knows nothing. Read that properly.
Bigfooty is mostly judgements. And once again, I never said he isn't entitled to a holiday. Take a breath. All I'm suggesting is that it's a very strange decision for someone who has a serious back complaint, serious enough to prevent them from playing or training, to go on a multi day surf trip to the ments where long days in the water paddling are standard. I'm not convinced the club would allow it if his back was a serious issue.

The issue preventing him from training might not be his back and it might not be his mental health. None of us seem to know. But Jack Macrae was careful choosing his words and cautious with his expectations when asked about Boyd on SEN. That was fairly clear.

hey guys just wondering what happened to libba in 2017? Did he just have a premiership hangover or did he play just play a different role?

Why out of all of his impressive previous seasons 2017 was subpar to his standards?

all the best to him btw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back