Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Yep. There was a study done that showed that God spend 53% of his time working out ways to screw us over. That felt low so might need to be validated.

That seems a very conservative finding, Tommy Wigs. I'd check the stats again. Structured equation modelling may required. I would've thought a number closer to 100% might be nearer the mark.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
2019 or 2020, i believe. Someone on here will have the exact year of eligibility.

Let's sign Youngy on as a rookie and pump 10 games into him then!! :D

Not sure why you'd give Max #12.

Let the kid make his own number.

Why put all that pressure on?

Or is giving him Kosi's number tempting fate? Even looks like him.

Yep. There was a study done that showed that God spend 53% of his time working out ways to screw us over. That felt low so might need to be validated.
He's my Boss.

... can confirm.

VDS66

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 4, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Or is giving him Kosi's number tempting fate? Even looks like him.
The whole jumper hand down has been a disaster IMO.

3 to X.. Fail.

23 to Kosi... Fail.

7 to Luke... Almost fail.

I can see the romance of Roo presenting it but if i want to see fairy tales, I'd catch a Disney movie.

Doug Hogan 23

Cancelled
Apr 9, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Roo inherited his jumper from the great Shane Wakelin, (the original identical twin Saint).

You never know when a jumper will become a legend.
He was actually given the number by John Beveridge, at the request of the Cat, Garry Colling, who also wore the number with distinction and captained the club.

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
He should get 9 after the great man Faletic. .
Ahhh Milan!
Thought I was the only one to remember the greatest
Reserves player that ever lived! ( with apologies to Mark Scott
Whose goal kicking sexploits were memorable )

Criminal Faletic couldn't break into what was a very ordinary senior side!
WTF was that all about anyway?
The guy could play and had cult hero written all over him!

Last edited:
I would like to nominate Big NotQuiteAsBadAsBarryHall Don Disher. Not many people might remember Don as he didn't play many games. He was big, very very slow, not a great mark, a terrible kick and did I mention he was really slow. Snails could move faster than Don. My point is whatever his number was then Max should stay clear of it lol.

Go Saints

Apr 5, 2016
Everywhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
I would like to nominate Big NotQuiteAsBadAsBarryHall Don Disher. Not many people might remember Don as he didn't play many games. He was big, very very slow, not a great mark, a terrible kick and did I mention he was really slow. Snails could move faster than Don. My point is whatever his number was then Max should stay clear of it lol.

Go Saints

I played against him at the end of his career when he was playing in the Ballarat League. He didnt like having a young 2nd ruckman running off him I remember that. I wonder if he is still about?

stfan

The Fan in Waiting
Mar 12, 2008
Melb
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ahhh Milan!
with apologies to Mark Scott

Mark Scott, the only Saint that I can remember that played in both a St Kilda Reserves and Seniors game on the same day.

Personally I think Scott was stiff to have not played more games due the abundance of good key forwards at the club when he was there. At other times I am sure he would have racked up more games.

Mark Scott, the only Saint that I can remember that played in both a St Kilda Reserves and Seniors game on the same day.

Personally I think Scott was stiff to have not played more games due the abundance of good key forwards at the club when he was there. At other times I am sure he would have racked up more games.
Yikes, how many more games could he have played in one day? He was probably too old for the Little League at half time!

Oct 25, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ahhh Milan!
Thought I was the only one to remember the greatest
Reserves player that ever lived! Criminal Faletic couldn't break into what was a very ordinary senior side! The guy could play and had cult hero written all over him!
He was as graceful as Shanahan , skill similar to Jack Daniels , and sporting the
Kevin Bartlett hairstyle. He was no G-train. Pathetic Faletic was a slightly unjust nickname though.
He seemed to be at the extreme other end of the popularity scale to guys like the Cunninghams , etc , but I just wrote that up to him being South Australian.
He did come falsely advertised as one of South Australia's finest , which did him no favors.

VDS66

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 4, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda

did we get him from the hawks?

They had a player in the ressies that used to kick bags but couldn't get a game because of Moncreiff, whom we ironically traded in and he did a knee from memory.

Back