Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Kelly or Fyfe is a big call and currently i only have 1 in but want them both but cannot fit them in.
Agree. Kelly still has upside, Fyfe is at his peak already IMO. So Kelly it is.

I’ve managed to turn Hannebery > Brouch M5. I was bullish on him a couple years ago and started him when he was $300k. Failed miserably due to hammie’s but the kid has such a huge upside if healthy. Tackle beast.

Mitchell Cripps Fyfe Dusty Brouch rookies

I’ve managed to turn Hannebery > Brouch M5. I was bullish on him a couple years ago and started him when he was $300k. Failed miserably due to hammie’s but the kid has such a huge upside if healthy. Tackle beast.

Mitchell Cripps Fyfe Dusty Brouch rookies

Screenshot_20181222-085516_Chrome.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burnt a couple of us that year. I love him as well, better player than Matt IMO but his body cannot be trusted.

Burnt a couple of us that year. I love him as well, better player than Matt IMO but his body cannot be trusted.
Allo kenty!

If he gets through preseason ok you gotta consider. So far signs are good.

Allo kenty!

If he gets through preseason ok you gotta consider. So far signs are good.
He got through the preseason where he burnt us all too. I love him and if he could stay on the park would be one of the first picked. I’d rather wait and see how he goes and pay slightly more than save a few bucks and get burnt again.

Titch AC Joint surgery in November, three months recovery period
Yeah but that shouldn't affect his fitness too much right? He can still run full pelt, just no tackling/full contact he should be right to go round one.
Interrupted preseason isn't ideal but a shoulder is quite different to ankles, groin, hamstrings, knees etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back