Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's AFLX isn't it? The whole thing is 'pyjama football.' As such I don't really care. They can even wear white shorts.

The AFL is the only organisation in the world with the arrogance and stupidity to put forward a product they know perfectly well is despised by everyone.

The Green Logo looks like it was straight up ripped off the Houston Outlaws.
1200px-Houston_Outlaws_logo.svg.png

I didn’t want this in the Majak thread but who is behind the Handsome B Wonderful twitter account? There was a bigfooty user with that name on here. You are a ******* grub whoever you are!
There seem to be lots of twitter accounts with that as a display name. It's a Simpsons reference.

Given who Handsome.B.Wonderful on here actually is, I very much doubt he'd be behind any distasteful stuff related to Maj on Twitter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully something takes a turn in the next 10 years or I may exit stage left.

Find a good saty well away from it all and eat popcorn while you watch it all collapse.

Crikey, you guys* complaining about Helen Milroy being appointed... A former GP and qualified psychiatrist and a professor, and all you see is an Aboriginal lady?
Couldn't figure multi quotes out sorry.

Point COMPLETELY missed.

All I see is someone with ZERO relationship to football.

Another GENDER QUOTA bullshit POLITICAL appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back