The official NBA Bigfooty week 10 thread (collect your Brooks here)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's fine if he plays his role as a spot up shooter.
But he doesn’t. Lost his s**t and got a tech for an obvious foul down the stretch against the Nuggs. He should be be backing down smaller guards

Takes a smart team to get rid of an impostor like that.

1l1vwn.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope Cuban throws a big deal at Willie Cauley-Stein. Paying Jordan for the next 3 years will not end well.

He doesn't contest shots anymore. His rebounding stats look great because he just stands near the rim.

And he has missed a fair few dunks/oops because he's lost some of his jump.

I said this a little while back about DAJ - he's not a great defender anymore, if he ever even was to begin with. The Clippers haven't suffered at all for losing him.

Dunno about Cauley-Stein though, Sactown people have much the same concern about his lack of rim protection. Does move his feet well on the perimeter though.

I said this a little while back about DAJ - he's not a great defender anymore, if he ever even was to begin with. The Clippers haven't suffered at all for losing him.

Dunno about Cauley-Stein though, Sactown people have much the same concern about his lack of rim protection. Does move his feet well on the perimeter though.

DAJ sometimes doesn't even bother raising his arms above his head. And WCS will be a much better rim roller catching Doncic passes for the next 4 years than Jordan will be.

Makes it funnier that he was complaining about a call. Also it wasn’t a double dribble Doc you spud, the Clippers player knocked the ball out

DAJ sometimes doesn't even bother raising his arms above his head. And WCS will be a much better rim roller catching Doncic passes for the next 4 years than Jordan will be.

I haven't watched WCS intensively enough to comment authoritatively, but from what I understand Kings fans are kinda leery about his inner fire, or lack thereof. Plays too inconsistently, and overall they're pretty wary about giving him a big contract.

He looks like he should be the ideal C in the modern game, bar the shooting. He's going to be an interesting one in the FA market.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've watched some Bol Bol clips.. are we sure this guy isnt a top 3 pick because from what I saw sheeesh

I listened to a podcast about the upcoming draft and apparently his lateral movement on defence is glacial. Will be able to play in a centre drop scheme like the bucks play now but not in a switch everything scheme like the warriors.

The commentator was saying it will be very important for him to be at a place with defensive style that suits him otherwise borderline unplayable.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Austin rivers was a number 1 certainty based off his mix tape
True but Rivers did spud it up in college

7’3 guy shooting 52% from 3 turns me on a little

I listened to a podcast about the upcoming draft and apparently his lateral movement on defence is glacial. Will be able to play in a centre drop scheme like the bucks play now but not in a switch everything scheme like the warriors.

The commentator was saying it will be very important for him to be at a place with defensive style that suits him otherwise borderline unplayable.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He seems incredibly skinny too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back