MFC Fans Only The One and only Jesse "Hollywood" Hogan Heel turn thread- GWS Grey and Orange 4 Lyfe. Brother!

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Looks like I'm going to have to head back to the KK board for Hogan discussion.

Mate, as long as its not one of your large lettered red font melt threads you can start as many threads as you like.

I just found it funny that after pages of discussing Hogan in an unrelated thread talk dryed up once there was a thread created to discuss Hogan.

Well its because there were some threads in particular the KK thread that was being derailed by what was going on with Jesse so I decided like LP the year ago with Jack Watts to put a Jesse Hogan thread in order to get things on track with other thread.

Well its because there were some threads in particular the KK thread that was being derailed by what was going on with Jesse so I decided like LP the year ago with Jack Watts to put a Jesse Hogan thread in order to get things on track with other thread.
It’s fine MM - no reason why there can’t be a separate Hogan thread. Watts and Toumpas both had threads after they left for a bit while people want to continue discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see him kicking 80 goals next year or going completely off the rails. Could go either way i reckon.
It'll be a cold day in hell before any forward under Ross Lyon has a year that good

As TK said, pingas
Good to see you backing up every single thing that TK posts. Top stuff.

Even more alarming for Hogan and Freo though, what if he isn’t partying off his face at present? Fit guy with a much lauded tank, rising star forward and three years on 40 plus per year. Five touches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back