Racing December Daily Punt - Jingle All The Way

Remove this Banner Ad

Material Man withdrawn due to the heat,

Returns positive swab from trial also. All the flogs beating their chests taking 2.80 all in now look great.

What was that horse that did the tendon for DK weir and repetitively returned positives so they scratch the day of. Was the drug flunixon too?

Tab odds in the 1st race i Brisbane tomorrow
favourite - $2
2nd fave - 2.40
3rd fave - 3.80
4th Fave - 5.50
complete and utter thieves, it would have to take a horse at way overs for me to bet at anytime prior than 10 mins before a race

favourite - $2
2nd fave - 2.40
3rd fave - 3.80
4th Fave - 5.50
complete and utter thieves, it would have to take a horse at way overs for me to bet at anytime prior than 10 mins before a race
You should see the markets on Sunderland greys :)

favourite - $2
2nd fave - 2.40
3rd fave - 3.80
4th Fave - 5.50
And if Gary Harley was doing the form they'd be his first four

Usually love betting at The Valley but last night was tough. Everything that I had coin on missed the jump so you know its race over. Sam's Image is a milk drinker. Never again.

R3 asct

angelic ruler probably doesn't quite classify as bet of the year but Assetro must be close to lay of the year. first up, average 2yo off a (minor) tendon injury 1400m. looked like she always looked as if she would be better as a 3yo but still was only ok at 2.

favourite - $2
2nd fave - 2.40
3rd fave - 3.80
4th Fave - 5.50

thats nice, how about this work from the bookies automated algorithm's over night r6 narrogin. it's now 08:30 race morning or 11:30 eastern time so they've had enough time to correct.

upload_2018-12-22_8-34-1.png

198% on best price from all bookmakers. just close the market.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be a brave man following me on current form but tipped SR8 - Kapajack. Hawkes reckons it wins this and goes to Bris??
Also told his other runners
SR3 - 7 and SR5-10 very good chances.

Well looks as thou i wont be loading up on GS into $1.24 so much for me thinking it may drift... Mick price in the last at flem and value with Rox the Castle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back