Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For a former recluse Ben has certainly changed his stance on social media in recent years.

And now this. Terrible. Can someone get me one?

Date: Monday, December 17, 2018

Address: 204-206 Arden Street North Melbourne

Time: 10am - 1.30pm

Let us know if you can make it by clicking HERE to redeem a FREE Ben Cunnington bumper Sticker from the Roo Shop on Monday.

PLEASE NOTE: Parking at Arden Street is limited due to construction. We recommend catching public transport with North Melbourne Train Station, Macaulay Train Station and the 57 Tram a short walk from the club.

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Beast.
FB_IMG_1545471913551.jpg

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I feel a career best year coming on. There’s something about the way he’s come back this year that’s different. He’s standing out with his intensity that I haven’t seen from him before. * I hate to draw comparisons but he reminded me of Voss with his presence. Forget being liked Cunners, time to be respected & feared.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ziebell is now settled upfront. Cunners is taking the reins in midfield the only way he knows how - with a little bit of tough love to get the boys match fit. Reckon we will be on song this year.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watching Ziebs in the midfield was the most frustrating experience to endure to me, he was always a part time midfielder to me and a primary forward. Cunners was always going to be the dominant midfield man, with Higgo getting the disposals creating the play. Just seemed like when Ziebs was there it was a clash of two similar styles, and he was always going to be second fiddle to a beast like Cunners on the inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back