Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

I was only here to wish you seasons greetings, and this is the thanks I get.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother.
The season doesn’t start for a couple of months yet, bit early.

Michael Jezz

Premiership Player
Jan 30, 2007
collingwood
AFL Club
Carlton
all while wearing poo and pee - well done :thumbsu:

Collingwood since 1958 are masters at sucking on its huge, "monga" dominated supporter base to pay for facilities and training of a 2nd rate list, by 2nd rate coaches that over achieve to finish 2nd. This formula provides its supporter base with enough stimulus to catch a glimpse but never fully witness true greatness

Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Carlton since 1995 are masters at sucking on its old, pigs arse dominated supporter base to pay for facilities and training of a 18th rate list, by 18th rate coaches that over achieve to finish 18th. This formula provides its supporter base with no stimulus to catch even a glimpse but never fully witness a finals series

Unclogged.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Do not forget that you're the sub here.

Oh Dude, come on.

What kind of a tag-line is that for a former co-tenant, who shared 17 fantasmagorical years at Princes Park with you, for a combined 11 Premierships.

I mean...We gave you Parko for pete's sake......What more do you want from us?.....Kevin Heath maybe.:D

Oh Dude, come on.

What kind of a tag-line is that for a former co-tenant, who shared 17 fantasmagorical years at Princes Park with you, for a combined 11 Premierships.

I mean...We gave you Parko for pete's sake......What more do you want from us?.....Kevin Heath maybe.:D
Hmm, maybe we'll ask for a decent umbrella to protect us from the Collingwood spittle. Does it ever stop raining where you are? ;)

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Hmm, maybe we'll ask for a decent umbrella to protect us from the Collingwood spittle. Does it ever stop raining where you are? ;)

Victoria Park was the hallowed halls for all things spittle-related.

We over at Glenferrie however, are far more phlegmatic.

download.jpg
View attachment 597510
After your one peat?

Only peats for Tigers wil be these..

Last edited:
Back