Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
I don't think the players were physically spent 25 mins into the game.

You guys played at a level that we can't match yet, we are much better than a goalless first half. Probably the weight of expectation of a GF around the corner playing a game against a 60k strong WC crowd.. s**t happens.
Backing up from two massive weeks, against a team coming off a week off, at their interstate home, on a very warm day, in a stadium that is already notorious for exacerbating the temp due to its complete lack of airflow ... doesn’t sound at all unreasonable to suggest at qrt time, comparatively, our boys were cooked

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Backing up from two massive weeks, against a team coming off a week off, at their interstate home, on a very warm day, in a stadium that is already notorious for exacerbating the temp due to its complete lack of airflow ... doesn’t sound at all unreasonable to suggest at qrt time, comparatively, our boys were cooked

Collingwood managed to flog Richmond after playing in Perth, then flying back to Melbourne and playing out a tough game against GWS.

I'm sure that just saying we were tired is disrespectful to the eagles. They nullified Gawn and had their way with our defence

We s**t ourselves at the first centre bounce v West Coast in the prelim. Saying we were tired is more disrespectful to us than anything when we outplayed them for four quarters a month earlier.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
We s**t ourselves at the first centre bounce v West Coast in the prelim. Saying we were tired is more disrespectful to us than anything when we outplayed them for four quarters a month earlier.
Topkent looks like a thumb?

Because i like all these old footy pages on fb and twitter they keep sharing all these picture that cameron schwab has drawn. I still triggers me and i had no idea he could draw, at least he's good at something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
In what I've been referring to as Project "Piss of Jesse" ... I humbly submit for consideration to get rid of Jesse over there ->

Max background-01.png

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
This is the original, before cropping to fit the format ...
View attachment 604630
Of course you just know the prick will suddenly agree to shave the beard for charity or some such?

I like the background too - how do you do that? Texture that even features a ghostly Weagle in the right hand corner.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Of course you just know the prick will suddenly agree to shave the beard for charity or some such?

I like the background too - how do you do that? Texture that even features a ghostly Weagle in the right hand corner.
Hopefully he learnt his lesson about shaving the beard. He wasn't nearly the player after he shaved the beard in '17 that he was with it before and after, which is almost definitely to do with the beard and not the 12 week hamstring injury ...

The process is effectively "tracing" over an existing image, although obviously with a fair bit more to it, so the background is the actual background of the image, with a semitransparent red and blue over the top, but behind the design, nothing particularly complex.

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hopefully he learnt his lesson about shaving the beard. He wasn't nearly the player after he shaved the beard in '17 that he was with it before and after, which is almost definitely to do with the beard and not the 12 week hamstring injury ...

The process is effectively "tracing" over an existing image, although obviously with a fair bit more to it, so the background is the actual background of the image, with a semitransparent red and blue over the top, but behind the design, nothing particularly complex.
There are two types of people in the world:

Those who can use Photoshop,
Those who fail dismally at Photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back