Society & Culture Things That Gross You Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone ever tried Casu Marzu? It's a Sardinian cheese with maggots. Sardinians will tell you it's only safe to eat it while the maggots are still alive.

Bon apetite.

97daff4c-10d6-4b7c-9855-755057cb627a_x365.jpg

I always feel like this stuff, like those Vietnamese who eat beating snake hearts, is just made up by the locals to troll tourists into eating gross stuff.

Tins of Tuna
When I worked at coles doing night shift I was stacking tuna cans and felt something wet... lookked down and one of the cans had a crack in it and the whole carton (like 12 cans of tuna) were covered in maggots.

That was ****ed!!

A few weeks after the shoe bomb over Sinai, I was on a on a domestic flight in Egypt. Soon after take off, the dude in front of me pulled out his phone, played some arabic music and started chanting in arabic. Thought that was going to be my last flight ever. :sick:
OHHHH!!! F**K THAT!!

One of the worst things Ive EVER smelt was when we went fishing on a hot day. We caught bugger all, decided to go to the pub, left the car locked up, no ventilation with a bucket full of cockles and tube worms and our catch in another)

The heat must have boiled the cockles or some s**t but we were both dry reaching the whole way home but half laughing.

Was sickening and hilarious at the same time.

The sound of people eating bananas.

Or that sound when they're eating and breathing..

I dont like seeing gross videos either... like deaths n stuff... guys at work are like "watch this!" And before you can look away its happening

My cousin is scared of bananas. Literally scared- he does not want them near him.

And my ex is terrified of mayonaisse. Like srsly the same as above.

Its piss funny to witness it live in person..

One of the worst things Ive EVER smelt was when we went fishing on a hot day. We caught bugger all, decided to go to the pub, left the car locked up, no ventilation with a bucket full of cockles and tube worms and our catch in another)

The heat must have boiled the cockles or some s**t but we were both dry reaching the whole way home but half laughing.

Was sickening and hilarious at the same time.

Someone left a fish or some s**t in the air con (as a joke i believe) in the staff/TV room at camp towards the end.

At the very end i was the only one left in there watching TV, it didnt bother me :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something about always needing to do the loudest sh*t at the worst possible time.

The awkward 'pisssssssssss' sound of piss if it's a girl, or the 'sploshhh sploshhh' if it's a bloke is not desirable listening. And the 'plop' sound of a huge s**t is not cool either

My cousin is scared of bananas. Literally scared- he does not want them near him.

And my ex is terrified of mayonaisse. Like srsly the same as above.

Its piss funny to witness it live in person..

Sorry but these are the kinds of weaknesses you don't let anybody know about. Just way too much fun to exploit.

Sorry but these are the kinds of weaknesses you don't let anybody know about. Just way too much fun to exploit.

I swear to god its the funniest s**t youll ever see.

At my holiday house my then bf was in the room i stuck a jar of mayo in his bag amd smeared some mayo on the door knob of the room.

He *en lost his s**t... and now im pmsl at the memory of it :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back