EPL Matchday 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad I didn’t get up for this shower of s**t. Sounds like it would have been a totally different game at 2-0 up, Spurs kissed on the dick since then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lovely. Just lovely.

The combination of Sonaldo and Kane OBE both scoring a brace, that’s apparently also his 4th consecutive brace v the toffees, and both Brades whipping boys scored for them so he can’t bitch. Just glorious :D

Three horse race? :eek:
You have Bournemouth, Wolves and Cardiff as your next 3 prem games while we have Newcastle, Arsenal and City.

So it's quite possible the 6 point gap between 1st and 3rd could narrow a bit.

The one worry I had with Silva is defensively.. and it's still a worry.
I’m not here to rub salt (in fairness I thought it was harsh to disallow that 2nd goal it was 50/50 at best) but the performance today is what you get when you go toe to toe with a top six side, and ain’t that what you have been calling Silva to do? You just can’t play that open.

You have Bournemouth, Wolves and Cardiff as your next 3 prem games while we have Newcastle, Arsenal and City.

Yeah never thought I’d be hoping arsenal get something against the scousers but there it is! On paper our next three are very winnable but you know it’s never quite as straightforward as that.

6 of our next 9 are at home and only Utd are of note in that run.

Bournemouth (H)
Wolves (H)
Cardiff (A)
United (H)
Fulham (A)
Watford (H)
Newcastle (H)
Leicester (H)
Burnley (A)

Huge chance to rack up heaps of cheap points in a short period of time.

I’m not here to rub salt (in fairness I thought it was harsh to disallow that 2nd goal it was 50/50 at best) but the performance today is what you get when you go toe to toe with a top six side, and ain’t that what you have been calling Silva to do? You just can’t play that open.
There's toe to toe and then there is defensively irresponsible. All you have to do is look at how Spurs attacked and how we did. They didn't have the full backs that far up in comparison

But you were bored with this league a week ago...
Lol I thought someone might mention that. To be fair it was in relation to City and Liverpool only and although we’ve won all but one against teams outside the top six we have really rode our luck at times and I didn’t class us in the same bracket. We are starting to purr ourselves now thankfully. I also never saw the City cracks appearing

There's toe to toe and then there is defensively irresponsible. All you have to do is look at how Spurs attacked and how we did. They didn't have the full backs that far up in comparison
Everton have improved but in reality you’re still at the stage where you have to adopt that solid midfield and approach it with the blood and thunder you have in the past when taken points off the top teams. Unfortunately youve shown everyone else how not to go about it against us

6 of our next 9 are at home and only Utd are of note in that run.

Bournemouth (H)
Wolves (H)
Cardiff (A)
United (H)
Fulham (A)
Watford (H)
Newcastle (H)
Leicester (H)
Burnley (A)

Huge chance to rack up heaps of cheap points in a short period of time.
Gotta take one game at a time. Gonna be facing a massive Bournemouth bus next, and we know how they nearly went against Burnley. Will be my first live match this season so hopefully we put on a display

Remove this Banner Ad

Back