EPL Matchday 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton have improved but in reality you’re still at the stage where you have to adopt that solid midfield and approach it with the blood and thunder you have in the past when taken points off the top teams. Unfortunately youve shown everyone else how not to go about it against us
No that's not even true. You really don't know football

Dele to miss a few? Is Son going to Asian Cup?
Pochettino (post-game interview): “Dele (hamstring injury) situation was I think more for being tired after Wednesday game. I don’t think it’s a big issue, it was more precautionary”

Son isn’t going to all of the Asian cup given he’s already missed games this season with Korea. Leaves after the United game.

Gotta take one game at a time. Gonna be facing a massive Bournemouth bus next, and we know how they nearly went against Burnley. Will be my first live match this season so hopefully we put on a display
A parked bus is the last thing I associate with Bournemouth. Usually love to attack and they have players with pace

Ok you know best. I’m looking forward to the carnage at Goodsion in the next Merseyside Derby when Silva goes with the Bridesmaid formation
Bridesmaid? Give it a rest you utter poltroon. It's a s**t insult and shows your insecurity.

We went in with the same intent against Liverpool except had Richarlison up front. The full backs actually did their job on that game rather than running so far forward. Hence the difference between what I want us to do and what we actually did.

Bridesmaid? Give it a rest you utter poltroon. It's a s**t insult and shows your insecurity.

We went in with the same intent against Liverpool except had Richarlison up front. The full backs actually did their job on that game rather than running so far forward. Hence the difference between what I want us to do and what we actually did.
Sorry I typed bradesmaen but spellcheck changed it. Anyway, don’t throw insults at me and you won’t get any back. Simple theory really.

Have you ever managed a side before? You seem to have all the answers...

I noticed 2 big things from Evertons games vs Man City and Spurs.

vs City, Everton had everyone back apart from Cal-Lewin so they got trapped.

vs Spurs, The defence tried to keep a high line but got caught out very easily, the Zouma/Pickford collision probably put both players in a bad headspace for the rest of the match.

Well not really, but I think it’s obvious that you’re well in it, what with having your best ever start in the PL...just like us...
I don’t think we are “well” in it just yet, but we’ve done well to cling on.

I noticed 2 big things from Evertons games vs Man City and Spurs.

vs City, Everton had everyone back apart from Cal-Lewin back so they got trapped.

vs Spurs, The defence tried to keep a high line but got caught out very easily, the Zouma/Pickford collision probably put both players in a bad headspace for the rest of the match.
Bradesmaen agrees but you still don’t know football!

Hopefully Silva won’t go kamikaze against the rest of the top teams coz they’ve all still got to go to Goodison

Bradesmaen agrees but you still don’t know football!

Hopefully Silva won’t go kamikaze against the rest of the top teams coz they’ve all still got to go to Goodison
That's exactly my god damn point. We were too kamikaze this game. When we have played well and won, we haven't gone stupid. This game we went stupid and whether that was down to poor instructions or inability of the players to carry out those instructions, we will never know. I said I wanted us to play attacking, not *ed football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's exactly my god damn point. We were too kamikaze this game. When we have played well and won, we haven't gone stupid. This game we went stupid and whether that was down to poor instructions or inability of the players to carry out those instructions, we will never know. I said I wanted us to play attacking, not ******ed football.
To me it felt like Silva was over-correcting the game-style mistakes from the game before, he still needs to find the right balance.

He should however get it right against Burnley who are in trouble at the moment.

Lol. You suck as a bookmaker. Could become a millionaire off those odds. There's only one of two teams winning the title. You have the favourite at 2.50, the other at 4.00. If you become a bookmaker, let me know.
sorry i had a few drinks. More like $1.50 & $3

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol. You suck as a bookmaker. Could become a millionaire off those odds. There's only one of two teams winning the title. You have the favourite at 2.50, the other at 4.00. If you become a bookmaker, let me know.
Spurs are coming too.

I don’t know about that. My biggest nightmare is that we hold City at bay but Tottenham pips us to win the EPL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back