Things you don't see often

When I went to the WTC there were panhandlers who did exactly that. Held the door open with one hand and had a cup for tips in the other.

Pre or post? Im assuming pre 9/11 when the actual buildings were there... no more doors to hold open no more.

/im terrible

That's just showin' off, that is

I'm not a hugger and definitely not a kisser

Oooh no im not a hugger, unless i know you very well.

Anyone I will pretty much quick peck on the cheek, or a handshake. Altho i notice sometimes guys will not shake women's hands. Just sometimes.

RelaxMax

Who... moi?
10k Posts LL Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal Harry Potter Fan
Oct 1, 2015
a long way from the top
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Oooh no im not a hugger, unless i know you very well.

Anyone I will pretty much quick peck on the cheek, or a handshake. Altho i notice sometimes guys will not shake women's hands. Just sometimes.

I'll quickly shove my hand out in front of me if I think I'm going to be kissed or hugged

I'm talking about when I meet someone for the first time

I'll quickly shove my hand out in front of me if I think I'm going to be kissed or hugged

I'm talking about when I meet someone for the first time

Nah even tho im a huge germaphobe, i can kiss someone i meet on the first meeting.

Depends who it is i guess tho and what context.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Incorrect

Head to your local pinny parlour

I'm heading off camping along the Great Ocean Rd early January, all the way through to Mount Gambier and Robe. We'll be heading home via Nhill where the Autralian Pinball Museum is.

I'm gonna spend a day on the pinnies. I'll leave my family out in the car in the baking sun like a pokie playing fiend.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
What about the three?!?!!? They're just having a ****en laugh...
Where my wife and her family come from its a 3 cheek kiss. Its a ******* pain in the ass especially at xmas. Whenever someone arrives everyone stands up and does it, then new people come and everyone stands up and does it all over again. Then the same thing when people leave. * me!

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Where my wife and her family come from its a 3 cheek kiss. Its a ******* pain in the ass especially at xmas. Whenever someone arrives everyone stands up and does it, then new people come and everyone stands up and does it all over again. Then the same thing when people leave. **** me!

"Okay let's go lovey."
"Need to feed the pets."

Where my wife and her family come from its a 3 cheek kiss. Its a ******* pain in the ass especially at xmas. Whenever someone arrives everyone stands up and does it, then new people come and everyone stands up and does it all over again. Then the same thing when people leave. **** me!

Sounds exhausting.

Go to a greek wedding too- 3 kiss or no 3 kiss it takes ******* forever to say "goodbye" legit like an hour. Am not even kidding.

Back