Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

And why is there so much analysis on this?

There’s a pic of Hoges circulating on social media with him lying on the floor of some establishment with his head in the lap of a girl. Tag line refers to him being ‘buckled’, so the chicken littles have assumed the sky is falling and SA (in his youthful wisdom) has seen fit to educate us all about drugs / life.

There’s a pic of Hoges circulating on social media with him lying on the floor of some establishment with his head in the lap of a girl. Tag line refers to him being ‘buckled’, so the chicken littles have assumed the sky is falling and SA (in his youthful wisdom) has seen fit to educate us all about drugs / life.

I've seen the photo and moved on from it.

nah mdma and meth are the same but smoking weed means you can have a job.

the media says meth users don't work and are aggressive. sometimes they are. but for a while, a lot of meth addicts can hold down a job. they don't forever – they get help or die from it – but it's not uncommon for someone to work and be a meth head for a year or so.
I know of a certain nurse who was tearing the carpet up looking for police listening devices until her fingers bled, then went to work.

Absolute psycho now. Still working.

The government will take whatever they can get.

Why can't people just sprinkle coke on their junk and have a good time.

with all this buckled BS going on I couldn't help myself.
giphy.gif

nah mdma and meth are the same but smoking weed means you can have a job.

the media says meth users don't work and are aggressive. sometimes they are. but for a while, a lot of meth addicts can hold down a job. they don't forever – they get help or die from it – but it's not uncommon for someone to work and be a meth head for a year or so.

MDMA and Meth are nothing similar. Just check the chemical structure.

Although maybe you know a fair bit about both?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top line was some piss taking sarcasm. People in here were saying he's 'on drugs' like it's some sort of addiction.
I suppose what it really is, niether me nor you know, i hope hes just having the odd e or whatever, thats relatively harmless. But if thats just the tip of the ice berg thats what is the concern. I hope he does well and hes obviously had a tough time, but how many fowards with questions hanging over them have we got over the years. I hope thevyounger lads have good role models too. Could go either way.

I suppose what it really is, niether me nor you know, i hope hes just having the odd e or whatever, thats relatively harmless. But if thats just the tip of the ice berg thats what is the concern. I hope he does well and hes obviously had a tough time, but how many fowards with questions hanging over them have we got over the years. I hope thevyounger lads have good role models too. Could go either way.

It could go either way or he could just underperform.

I'm sure the Freo hierarchy won't be impressed with seeing that pic. If they handle this situation well that's a positive. If they don't then then they have made a rod for their own back.

Highly agree. Saw De Boer, Clarke, Fyfe, etc out and about off their faces 2012/13 partying. It’s just normal, they’re human. No one cares really, on the night. Such a big fuss is made over players letting loose. Silly really. How many of us in the age group of 18-25 went out nearly every single weekend doing the same? These players only do it once or twice if that over the pre season. Let them do it, I say.
Jesse's very human.

Melbourne fans thought Jesse was super human back in October!
I love Hoges. I'd be one of his biggest defenders on Demons board. He still has plenty of upside as a player.

He always turned up fit and is a great endurance runner, which shows professionalism and commitment. Not to mention good genes.

I was more concerned by his maturity. He was a headache for Melbourne staff with his 'away from club' behaviour. It's no secret the club wasn't overly disappointed to see him go.

One has to also question his judgement. It's one thing to "let your hair down" and another to decide to do it in such a public place and allow happy snappers to do their thing.

That said, I'm glad he's now with a club that has such a supportive fan base. The amount of posters willing to turn a blind eye, or make excuses, is fantastic for Jesse. He's where he belongs and I wish him well.

I love Hoges. I'd be one of his biggest defenders on Demons board. He still has plenty of upside as a player.

He always turned up fit and is a great endurance runner, which shows professionalism and commitment. Not to mention good genes.

I was more concerned by his maturity. He was a headache for Melbourne staff with his 'away from club' behaviour. It's no secret the club wasn't overly disappointed to see him go.

One has to also question his judgement. It's one thing to "let your hair down" and another to decide to do it in such a public place and allow happy snappers to do their thing.

That said, I'm glad he's now with a club that has such a supportive fan base. The amount of posters willing to turn a blind eye, or make excuses, is fantastic for Jesse. He's where he belongs and I wish him well.

Compliments fly when pigs meet.

I love Hoges. I'd be one of his biggest defenders on Demons board. He still has plenty of upside as a player ..........

.......... That said, I'm glad he's now with a club that has such a supportive fan base. The amount of posters willing to turn a blind eye, or make excuses, is fantastic for Jesse. He's where he belongs and I wish him well.

You were going so well there at the start! But what a few BF posters might think of Jesse's photo gallery will have absolutely zero impact on his time at Freo.

P.S. we certainly agree with your statement as underlined!

I don't understand why you would weaken your forward key position depth, especially since it was such a strength for WC, and will be again
In 2019.
Sure May is a good lock down defender, but when I look at the Dees and your contested style, lack of pace, intercept half backs, Freo
supporters have seen it all before.
Sure May can limit the damage, but weight of inside 50's will always prevail.
I'm pretty sure we have done our homework on Hogan, risk assessment, and it's why he was a bargain buy, I didn't see Hawks supporters
complaining about Buddy's flags, and to be honest I thought Hogan could do the same at Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back