Mod. Notice Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
From all of us here at Bigfooty,

Thanks all for your contributions to the community over this past year! We hope you have a safe and happy chistmas and new year period, with whatever festive traditions you may have!

This time of the year can be difficullt for some folks, and if you are feeling depressed or lonely, please reach out to someone! Remember there are folks who can help you whether it be family, friends or the good folks at Lifeline and Beyond Blue.

• Beyond Blue - 1300 22 4636
  • Lifeline - 13 11 14
  • Kids Helpline - 1800 55 1800

There are other resources and discussion in this thread on the main board, and also this thread in general discussion.

From all of us here at Bigfooty,

Thanks all for your contributions to the community over this past year! We hope you have a safe and happy chistmas and new year period, with whatever festive traditions you may have!

This time of the year can be difficullt for some folks, and if you are feeling depressed or lonely, please reach out to someone! Remember there are folks who can help you whether it be family, friends or the good folks at Lifeline and Beyond Blue.

• Beyond Blue - 1300 22 4636
  • Lifeline - 13 11 14
  • Kids Helpline - 1800 55 1800

There are other resources and discussion in this thread on the main board, and also this thread in general discussion.
Also an appropriate time to thank the volounteer main board mods. A bit like umpires it's a thankless but necessary task. The Wookie did increase my knowlege of how the system works though:thumbsu:

The next person who says I can be stubborn and argumentative at times wont be the first.

:straining:Sadly that wont change, but at this time of year I at least feel a little sheepish.

Merry Christmas.

BigFooty has caused some anxieties/agitation for me with some trolls and idiots not wanting to understand logical conversations or perspective in reality. Thankfully, I’m a stubborn-head, and I carry on anyway! More importantly, I have learnt a lot of things from this forum and my insight and appreciation of footy has grown. Thanks to all those who have contributed in the spirit of being a “footy fan”.

Merry and safe Christmas everyone!

BigFooty has caused some anxieties/agitation for me with some trolls and idiots not wanting to understand logical conversations or perspective in reality. Thankfully, I’m a stubborn-head, and I carry on anyway! More importantly, I have learnt a lot of things from this forum and my insight and appreciation of footy has grown. Thanks to all those who have contributed in the spirit of being a “footy fan”.

Merry and safe Christmas everyone!

Same to you John!! Merry Christmas Feel same. Except Bigfooty is also an absolute laugh at times, especially the Chief, Mary and dare I say it Crobro and those merry tiger friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

saluting two fold and representing those who are often misunderstood...

we are all welcome here as i know it is hard to imagine..

thanks dudes... :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back