Win Prizes The Scales 2018 - Congratulations Beerfish!

And the winner of the 2018 The Scales Essendon Board Poster of the Year is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote above for the poster you would like to win The Scales - Essendon Board Poster of The Year for 2018.

Only votes by Essendon posters will count.

Votes close midnight 25/12/2018 (has to close before the forum is cloned and moved to XenForo v2).

Nominees are (in order of nomination);
DapperJong
Beerfish
eth-dog
DERO
Zach Package
Jack Richards
Bunk Moreland
D_P_S
Runk
Mr Mojo Risin
boncer34
Jade
TheFrenchCut
Keystone agony
MarkG
BrunoV
ant555
Howard Moon
VelvetSledge
Jobe Watson
BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!

*As a moderator Doss is ineligible so his nomination has been removed.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D907C18-8C40-4304-85D3-97452E7FB228.jpeg

Jun 9, 2007
un
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Three of the consistently best posters (iIMHO) Un-eggs, Jmoo wan and Lance Uppercut not been nominated.
There’s always next year. And given that we’re going to win a premiership in 2019 I’m going to be up and about I can assure you.

To be fair I’m probably a bit too sporadic in my posting to be fully engaged with a lot of others on here. Some like VelvetSledge go above and beyond whilst others like yourself and Howard Moon post quantitative quality which is an art in itself.

Jul 15, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Colts, Renegades
Three of the consistently best posters (iIMHO) Un-eggs, Jmoo wan and Lance Uppercut not been nominated.
All great posters.
There’s always next year. And given that we’re going to win a premiership in 2019 I’m going to be up and about I can assure you.

To be fair I’m probably a bit too sporadic in my posting to be fully engaged with a lot of others on here. Some like VelvetSledge go above and beyond whilst others like yourself and Howard Moon post quantitative quality which is an art in itself.
Hey I'm sporadic as hell (only back here for first time yesterday in awhile) but somehow I see I've arsed my way to victory! When I say arsed my way, I literally had to sell my.....well, you get the picture.

Thanks for the Longfark love people (All 3 or so of you) :laughing: and special mention to Howard Moon for running with the idea and adding so much content!

Also happy to share this with Beerfish. I like far too many of his posts to be considered anything other than a stalker.
Does this joint win mean I'll be allowed in the house every now and again Beery instead of just lurking outside in the bushes?

Jun 9, 2007
un
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
All great posters.

Hey I'm sporadic as hell (only back here for first time yesterday in awhile) but somehow I see I've arsed my way to victory! When I say arsed my way, I literally had to sell my.....well, you get the picture.

Thanks for the Longfark love people (All 3 or so of you) :laughing: and special mention to Howard Moon for running with the idea and adding so much content!

Also happy to share this with Beerfish. I like far too many of his posts to be considered anything other than a stalker.
Does this joint win mean I'll be allowed in the house every now and again Beery instead of just lurking outside in the bushes?
Yes, well, if I ever pull a Longfark out of my arse... I’m sure I’ll be well and truly in contention next year.

Maybe a Jake Longfark thread... no, re-hashing an old jake never works.

All great posters.

Any Queen band member look alike is welcome in my house.

Thank you to the 5 people who voted for me. It is very humbling and feels entirely undeserved tbh.

Sorry for the delay folks. Looks like a run-off vote is in order between MoJo and Beery. Since we have the luxury of time I’ll leave the poll open for a week, hopefully the winner polls more than 5 votes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.24.26 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.24.26 am.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.24.21 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.24.21 am.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.23.52 am.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.23.52 am.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 112
I'd like to thank the academy for this honour..

But seriously, I think there are many way more deserving people regularly posting on this board so it's very humbling and a bit hard to believe I've taken this off so thanks everyone and heres hoping we have a lot to celebrate this year because if there's one supporter base that deserves it, it's us.

But seriously, I think there are many way more deserving people regularly posting on this board so it's very humbling and a bit hard to believe I've taken this off so thanks everyone and heres hoping we have a lot to celebrate this year because if there's one supporter base that deserves it, it's us.
"mod shackles"

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

You now have your shiny new badge :)

Back