Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Can basically lock Danger, Mitchell and Fyfe to average in the top 10. The rest is anyone’s guess. I’d say.

Dangerfield
Mitchell
Fyfe
Macrae
Oliver
Cripps
Neale
M.Crouch
Beams
Kelly

I've had him in my team at some stage most years. Am considering him again. Would need to have a really solid pre-season though. His D/E% drop off is even more of a concern than his TOG for me though.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pc-port-adelaide-power--tom-rockliff?advv=Y

View attachment 598197

View attachment 598198

Cheers mate, for some reason that column wasn't coming up on my footywire stats. Just as i thought though.

So when a premo campaigner is at a new club, unconvincingly comes back from a shoulder injury, then puts up career low disposals, TOG, DE% and SC stats.....

I think i'm ready to be burned again :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

giphy.gif

Cheers mate, for some reason that column wasn't coming up on my footywire stats. Just as i thought though.

So when a premo campaigner is at a new club, unconvincingly comes back from a shoulder injury, then puts up career low disposals, TOG, DE% and SC stats.....

I think i'm ready to be burned again :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

giphy.gif

you need to click on the view advanced stats link

advanced.JPG

Same

But who else underthe550k range has his potential

Already got Dusty and Zerrett.
I moved some other stuff around and ended up with Neale.
Thought about Zorko @ 520k but he's got Hutchings and Jacobs in the first two games.

At the moment I’m starting without T. Mitchell + Oliver, and will look to upgrade to them during the season.

Macrae, Cripps, Fyfe, Neale, Z. Merrett/Coniglio, rookies is something that I’m thinking of going with currently.

If I don’t have the $$$ for the 5th Premo Midfielder then my M5 will be someone like a B. Crouch I reckon.

I think it’s the idea of starting 4 rookies in the highest scoring line that scares me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Meh, been done before. Also need to realise that Danger, Heeney, Gray up forward should be scoring as midfielders. It’s lucky for us they have DPP.

At the risk of ruining one of my juicy POD's, i have to ask what people's thoughts are on this spud :boar:

Ruined my life last year by playing like a crab.... but am i attracted to bad boys with premo potential?

View attachment 598190

High risk, high reward boiz. Might be more reckless with my POD's this year, and he's tempting my chol.

Career low disposal average last year, but i'm putting that down to being underdone/new team and Kenny the campaigner giving him minimal game time.

Any idea where i can find his TOG averages over his career?
Different role at Port. No longer the Premo midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can basically lock Danger, Mitchell and Fyfe to average in the top 10. The rest is anyone’s guess. I’d say.

Dangerfield
Mitchell
Fyfe
Macrae
Oliver
Cripps
Neale
M.Crouch
Beams
Kelly
I’d throw Cripps, Piggy, Grundy and Gawn in there TBH.

Different role at Port. No longer the Premo midfielder.

True, but with Chad leaving i'm very interested to see how Hinkley uses him. Very good new midfield/assistant coach at port too, in Schofield.

Think i'd prefer his potential to bounce back to potential premo ahead of Hanners, Miles and possibly even Libba.

Unless he continue's to play like a potato in the nab, i've got him in my squad. POD at the very least.

True, but with Chad leaving i'm very interested to see how Hinkley uses him. Very good new midfield/assistant coach at port too, in Schofield.

Think i'd prefer his potential to bounce back to potential premo ahead of Hanners, Miles and possibly even Libba.

Unless he continue's to play like a potato in the nab, i've got him in my squad. POD at the very least.
Would rather see proof in the pudding. More likely to be a regret, although yes better chance than the three you mentioned. Still, Brouch or Dahl appeal more at that price point.

Already got Dusty and Zerrett.
I moved some other stuff around and ended up with Neale.
Thought about Zorko @ 520k but he's got Hutchings and Jacobs in the first two games.

What do you think about Gus Brayshaw as a SP break out contender? 527k based on 97 season ave. Post bye average of 107 (10 games) coming into his 5th season. Looks primed to me.

What do you think about Gus Brayshaw as a SP break out contender? 527k based on 97 season ave. Post bye average of 107 (10 games) coming into his 5th season. Looks primed to me.

Not for me.
Don't want anything to do with a player that has ever had concussion issues.

Mitchell - Going without, first upgrade target for sure. Interrupted pre season and prefer Macrae.
Macrae - Most disgusting supercoach scoring I ever saw last year, Gary Ablett 2014-esque. Welcome my team
Cripps - Don't think he'll go as hard week in week out knowing they're playing for nothing. Only because of what it does to his body.
Fyfe - Going without this year, his 125 ppg start will be offset by injury/suspension eventually.
Kelly - Monitoring, interrupted pre season.
Neale - 115 and never injured. Welcome.
Matt Crouch - All time disposals record 2017, welcome.
Dusty - Said he's not going all out during the regular season - Still considering due to price, but probably pass.
Zerrett - Essendon in for big year, welcome.
Sloane - Want, think he'll go 105-108. For his price I'll take that.
BCrouch - don't waste your time, not even in full training yet. Judging by an interview he's lost confidence in his body.
Libba - Yes if structure allows it, monitoring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back