Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Wishing everyone from FJGD a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. I'm rehashing what I said over on the GD board, but chatting and designing with everyone here has been great, looking forward to continuing the fun in 2019!

I will be off big footy for the next few weeks while i'm in Perth on holidays, might pop on here and their but i hope everyone has a great break!
I’m sorry, but you’re not allowed to be away from bigfooty without a note signed by your mum.

Merry Christmas to all! What presents did everyone receive today? What was the favourite? How was your Christmas lunch? How did you celebrate?

I got Big Bash Book, dees mini football, dees travel mug, dees bottle, ca jumper, ca t20 pants, ca singlet, mini pool table, sticky wicky, tennis balls, calender, crosswords book, backyard zings, watch, the merger DVD, dees membership, dees ugly socks, dees ugly shirt, dees tie, Christmas t-shirt

I got Big Bash Book, dees mini football, dees travel mug, dees bottle, ca jumper, ca t20 pants, ca singlet, mini pool table, sticky wicky, tennis balls, calender, crosswords book, backyard zings, watch, the merger DVD, dees membership, dees ugly socks, dees ugly shirt, dees tie, Christmas t-shirt
Is the Big Bash book the “Big Bash Superstars” or something similar? I got that book. Also got a drone and 6 months of Kayo Sports and a few other things. Good haul.

Merry Christmas to all! What presents did everyone receive today? What was the favourite? How was your Christmas lunch? How did you celebrate?
I got judging looks from my relatives.

As usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_torpedo Fizzler I'm following the discussion on Footy's Revolution. Just read the synopsis and it sounds quite interesting. crow28 - what kinds of tools? If they're good quality and/or something you need then you can never really go wrong (unless you've been building up a collection of screwdrivers and measuring tapes since you were 21).

As for myself, got a few things, new cricket bat, some books, DVD's and CD's, some clothes, and plenty of chocolates and lollies

I’m probably going to buy that book with my Christmas money, good read?
Just started today. Pretty good beginning (albeit I'm only a few pages in). Starts at around the mid-80's though (which I feel is a bit disappointing).

That said, atm I would definitely recommend it

"So, any plans to get a real job this year?"
That comes from my own home on a regular basis. Yay!
I get the usual, “when are you getting married?”
I turn 24 next month. :(
Oh, I get the "bring a nice girl over to me before I die" from my grandmother on a regular basis as well. Always an appreciated conversation whenever it happens, considering I don't have a girlfriend, and I'm a week from turning 21 :)

Oh, I get the "bring a nice girl over to me before I die" from my grandmother on a regular basis as well. Always an appreciated conversation whenever it happens, considering I don't have a girlfriend, and I'm a week from turning 21 :)
Hahahah, ethnic grandparents are all the same.

Ive never had a gf and i almost never go out :( social anxiety ******* sucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back