Remove this Banner Ad

I have posted this before.

Sally Greenham is not likely to be related to any other murder. The crimestoppers page is unavailable at the moment but unlike other missing persons sites it does not mention Sally Greenham and Adelaide Terrace. Her husband said he dropped her off in Adelaide Terrace.

https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/...ly-beatrix-greenham-bootenhal-wa-21-aug-1987/

Mark Dixie from records I have seen wasn't in Australia until 1993. He seemed to be too busy offending in the UK to travel to Perth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dixie

When was Dixie in Spain?

Two Birnie girls were abducted from Stirling highway.

Just trying to work out if any were in hospitality.

Whats amazing, is that a pen with presumably a company name, and potentially the diary, found at the Beach st address, Cottesloe,
were the people that developed the Claremont Quarter where the Claremont girls were abducted on 347 Stirling Hwy and Stirling rd.

I just wonder who this Fremantle tattooist is, and his heroin groupies discussed in the book on Mallard that hung around Glyde st? Unless the entire population of Fremantle does heroin, I ponder if the heroin addicts Droc associated with at Ginos, were in the same arena?

"A group of heroin addicts who hung around with a Fremantle tattooist were known to operate in the area; their names were added to a growing list. A woman saw a clean-shaven man acting suspiciously at the corner of View and Forrest streets; a friend of Pam's wanted to talk about ..."
https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=1459613384

Julie Cutler went missing winter solstice. Her bag left at King Cafe; women left behind logs.

Not implying Mallard, but the Wicca culture was obviously dense around Glyde st.

Although many are harmless, I'm sure there is the odd extremist. Its all about energy lines and stuff. Ciara found in a half circle of grass trees with a radius some 33 feet away from a grid relative to the diameter facing east. While Ciara went missing the 14th, the 17th was the official St Patricks date, a pagan milestone in the year.
Pagans were never happy St Patrick arrived in Ireland, converting paganism to Catholicism throughout Ireland. Maybe the bricklayer did see that Ford Falcon Sunday morning for a reason?

According to Wiccan tradition the Winter Solstice is when the Goddess gives birth to a son, the God.
The God, who is represented by the sun, goes through a cycle of birth, initiation and death throughout the year.
By contrast the Goddess, represented by the moon, never dies and presides over the sun cycle.
To celebrate Yuletide Ms Elspeth and her coven of witches will light a log, known as a Yule log, using the ashes of last year's log.
They will then tell the story of the battle between the Holly King and the Oak King.
At Winter Solstice the Oak King wins, killing the Holly King.
"The Goddess, mourning the death of the Holly King, gives birth to the sun," said Ms McIntosh.
She said the Winter Solstice is a time to reflect on what has happened throughout the year.
"It's usually a very positive time," said Ms McIntosh. "People try to drop all of their dross."
"You do the best you can to really get into the ritual
."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-20/australian-witches-celebrate-winter-solstice/5539018

3SkqUKd.jpg
The only well known Freo tattooist around that time was Bobby Thornton who died years ago thanks to Hep C from dirty needle using. I'm guessing this is the tattooist you're wondering about who hung out with heroin junkies

I just wonder who this Fremantle tattooist is, and his heroin groupies discussed in the book on Mallard that hung around Glyde st? Unless the entire population of Fremantle does heroin, I ponder if the heroin addicts Droc associated with at Ginos, were in the same arena?

"A group of heroin addicts who hung around with a Fremantle tattooist were known to operate in the area; their names were added to a growing list. A woman saw a clean-shaven man acting suspiciously at the corner of View and Forrest streets; a friend of Pam's wanted to talk about ..."
https://books.google.com.au/books?isbn=1459613384

Julie Cutler went missing winter solstice. Her bag left at King Cafe; women left behind logs.

Not implying Mallard, but the Wicca culture was obviously dense around Glyde st.

Although many are harmless, I'm sure there is the odd extremist. Its all about energy lines and stuff. Ciara found in a half circle of grass trees with a radius some 33 feet away from a grid relative to the diameter facing east. While Ciara went missing the 14th, the 17th was the official St Patricks date, a pagan milestone in the year.
Pagans were never happy St Patrick arrived in Ireland, converting paganism to Catholicism throughout Ireland. Maybe the bricklayer did see that Ford Falcon Sunday morning for a reason?

According to Wiccan tradition the Winter Solstice is when the Goddess gives birth to a son, the God.
The God, who is represented by the sun, goes through a cycle of birth, initiation and death throughout the year.
By contrast the Goddess, represented by the moon, never dies and presides over the sun cycle.
To celebrate Yuletide Ms Elspeth and her coven of witches will light a log, known as a Yule log, using the ashes of last year's log.
They will then tell the story of the battle between the Holly King and the Oak King.
At Winter Solstice the Oak King wins, killing the Holly King.
"The Goddess, mourning the death of the Holly King, gives birth to the sun," said Ms McIntosh.
She said the Winter Solstice is a time to reflect on what has happened throughout the year.
"It's usually a very positive time," said Ms McIntosh. "People try to drop all of their dross."
"You do the best you can to really get into the ritual
."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-20/australian-witches-celebrate-winter-solstice/5539018

3SkqUKd.jpg
The book to which you refer is Murder No More by Colleen Egan published in 2010

https://www.allenandunwin.com/brows...e/Murderer-No-More-Colleen-Egan-9781742371177

Kindle version is here
https://www.amazon.com.au/Murderer-No-More-Mallard-innocence-ebook/dp/B0042P6XIM

Preview is here
https://books.google.com.au/books/a...=frontcover&source=kp_read_button&redir_esc=y

Attached is the CCC Report which forms a lot of the basis of the book, detailing the key players, the witnesses and the findings by the CCC into what happened.View attachment CCCReport.pdf

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The book to which you refer is Murder No More by Colleen Egan published in 2010

https://www.allenandunwin.com/brows...e/Murderer-No-More-Colleen-Egan-9781742371177

Kindle version is here
https://www.amazon.com.au/Murderer-No-More-Mallard-innocence-ebook/dp/B0042P6XIM

Preview is here
https://books.google.com.au/books/a...=frontcover&source=kp_read_button&redir_esc=y

Attached is the CCC Report which forms a lot of the basis of the book, detailing the key players, the witnesses and the findings by the CCC into what happened.View attachment 598711

Thanks, I've just downloaded it :)

Hmm, you're correct the information is microfished, but it is also available on a link.

If you don't have either the article or the link, who is feeding you your information?

It says in the news paper report "Dorothy" (not her real name, thank goodness for her if it was, to have it splashed around the internet by you) was leaving the nightclub and you are the only one to say she worked at the Sheraton!

Doesn't look like bobbed hair to me and how would any hairdresser describe anything from this blurred shot. Another Dan Fact? One of the witnesses at the Conti that night shown the clear footage reported in a blog that he needed a haircut because his hair was well over the collar. Either a rats tail or long hair, not a bob though.
Can you please tell me about Dorothy? I'd never heard of this attack until tonight. I'm assuming she survived seeing she was "quoted" but how did she get away?

I cant find my copies of the articles at the moment but theres at least 3 Im aware of posted here or elsewhere. Its been brought up quite a few times in several threads over the years, search Dorothy and you'll likely find something, but I'll tell it as I recall it.

Dorothy is the alias of a 40ish? (under 45yo) woman out with friends at Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton a month prior to JCs disappearance. She left alone around 1am on 28th May, walked to her car in Hill St & got in when a guy wearing driving gloves grabbed her and dragged her out. He beat her severely, dragged her into a car park and continued to beat her, telling her she was going to die. Then he bound her like a mummy in packing tape and & transferred her to a car she says was small & yellow, possibly a Toyota with metal bucket seats. She heard the time mentioned on the radio & it was almost 3hrs later that he'd been beating her. He dumped her out in Centenary Drive in Wilson, threw plastic over her, said 'You're dead bitch' & left. A taxi driver found her and took her to the police who took her to a sexual assault centre although she was quoted in the article as saying she was pleased when she realised his didnt have an erection & couldnt rape her. He used a cummerbund she was wearing to blindfold her so she didnt get a good at him apparently and wasnt too sure of age, 20's maybe 30's. Thats about it in a nutshell. Cabbys name was Andrew. He had a passenger at the time whom he offloaded to another cab & who was distraught after seeing her. Fairly horrific experience by the sounds of it.

This is the part I cant get my head around. There is no way anybody could determine how long a car would be in the water for. If they scoped the lie of the sea then they would be looking at low tide conditions ie where and when there is maximum exposure.

Someone may have thought it might be a good idea to drive the car off the end but the end result has so many variables that it feels more like a random opportunity than a pre-determined one. There are many more ways to destroy a car than putting it in the water

The destruction is a side benefit not the main aim imo
So doyouthink then that the perpetrator may have committed the crime at the beach and just used the location to get rid of the car? Could he have met up with Julie there and things got out of hand?

So doyouthink then that the perpetrator may have committed the crime at the beach and just used the location to get rid of the car? Could he have met up with Julie there and things got out of hand?
I dont know.

It was part of the thinking that Julie herself was drunk enough to put the car in the water or that it was stolen by someone and put into the water by them for fun.

I cant find my copies of the articles at the moment but theres at least 3 Im aware of posted here or elsewhere. Its been brought up quite a few times in several threads over the years, search Dorothy and you'll likely find something, but I'll tell it as I recall it.

Dorothy is the alias of a 40ish? (under 45yo) woman out with friends at Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton a month prior to JCs disappearance. She left alone around 1am on 28th May, walked to her car in Hill St & got in when a guy wearing driving gloves grabbed her and dragged her out. He beat her severely, dragged her into a car park and continued to beat her, telling her she was going to die. Then he bound her like a mummy in packing tape and & transferred her to a car she says was small & yellow, possibly a Toyota with metal bucket seats. She heard the time mentioned on the radio & it was almost 3hrs later that he'd been beating her. He dumped her out in Centenary Drive in Wilson, threw plastic over her, said 'You're dead bitch' & left. A taxi driver found her and took her to the police who took her to a sexual assault centre although she was quoted in the article as saying she was pleased when she realised his didnt have an erection & couldnt rape her. He used a cummerbund she was wearing to blindfold her so she didnt get a good at him apparently and wasnt too sure of age, 20's maybe 30's. Thats about it in a nutshell. Cabbys name was Andrew. He had a passenger at the time whom he offloaded to another cab & who was distraught after seeing her. Fairly horrific experience by the sounds of it.
THank you, I will be googling her name now :)

You know how I kept coming across things about this case that looked like a kidnapping. The Leopold judgement going missing, the break in, the incident on Stirling Hwy, and then what appeared to be signs of life messages from a kidnapper like the bag of clothes, and the ditching of her car in a very public place, both of which were probably expected to be found straight away, and not days or years later.
Well there's a couple of perplexing things about that.
One being the obvious lack of an extortion demand. And an opportunity for one didn't matriculate during the phone call to the journalist.
And I'll add now, that this diary and pen thing has come to light, why didn't Brian and Roger find these in that week after Julie disappeared?
Maybe the wind covered them up, just the same as it uncovered them years later, but did Brian lead Roger in the wrong direction?
Maybe her disappearance was motivated to prevent an extortion, rather than to make one?
3d4a9d59280f8634f510c4398e95a7fa.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know how I kept coming across things about this case that looked like a kidnapping. The Leopold judgement going missing, the break in, the incident on Stirling Hwy, and then what appeared to be signs of life messages from a kidnapper like the bag of clothes, and the ditching of her car in a very public place, both of which were probably expected to be found straight away, and not days or years later.
Well there's a couple of perplexing things about that.
One being the obvious lack of an extortion demand. And an opportunity for one didn't matriculate during the phone call to the journalist.
And I'll add now, that this diary and pen thing has come to light, why didn't Brian and Roger find these in that week after Julie disappeared?
Maybe the wind covered them up, just the same as it uncovered them years later, but did Brian lead Roger in the wrong direction?
Maybe her disappearance was motivated to prevent an extortion, rather than to make one?
3d4a9d59280f8634f510c4398e95a7fa.jpg

Ohhhh... Damn! Thats too much.
Spill the rest of your thoughts PD.
Are you suggesting someone close may have caught wind of a plan & foiled it by removing their pawn...or?

If they'd only walked along Cott main they'd not have found them even if they had been left there at the same time unless they dug the precise place they were buried which was almost a km away. If they hadnt been buried they'd have been located much sooner.

Ohhhh... Damn! Thats too much.
Spill the rest of your thoughts PD.
Are you suggesting someone close may have caught wind of a plan & foiled it by removing their pawn...or?

If they'd only walked along Cott main they'd not have found them even if they had been left there at the same time unless they dug the precise place they were buried which was almost a km away. If they hadnt been buried they'd have been located much sooner.
Just a passing thought.
I don't think anything was buried. I think everything was put out to be found. If she was kidnapped... and it was just bad luck for the kidnapper that the car got washed out, the bag wasn't handed in and the diary got covered by the wind and sand.
I was looking at it as though someone might've been motivated to blackmail a member of her family due to what the Judge said in that 1972 case.

But, what if Julie was the blackmailer or was about to lodge a complaint about something that person did or was caught planning that was inappropriate or illegal? Something other than that 1972 case.
Would that person dispose of their problem, rather than go to the stone college once more?, staging it to look like something else, leading everyone astray, whenever he could, from the truth?

Maybe this scenario is improbable, because it's most likely the script of a movie I once saw, that put this thought in my mind.

But something just doesn't jell in the news articles, which I can't put the finger on at the moment, but it gave me this passing thought, for some strange reason..

Last edited:
Dorothy, madman driver. Cutlers car in the ocean to rid evidence. Andersons car set on fire to burn evidence.

Were the Claremont girls bodies cleansed of DNA evidence?

Cutler car, Forrest st. Claremont girls - Stirling rd. Anderson car - Dance st.

Acquaintances or associates maybe - or just the same guy.

If someone abducted Julie Cutler in 1988 on Stirling highway as her experience a couple of weeks before, how would the person manage two cars?

Julies first attempted road abduction happened two weeks prior up till and finished around Eric st.

So you run Julie off the road at Eric st. Abduct her. What do you do with your car, as well as her car? You can't drive both cars at once.

Do you park your car up on the verge, get Julies car, empty the contents. Drive her car to Cottesloe, then into the water, only to have a body on your hands and a car on Stirling highway, presumably with a few dents in it.

Items are found at Beach st of interest to police. Is this potentially where the car was ransacked?

How do you manage two cars and a body? You have to get back to Stirling highway where you left your car on the kerb for all to see?

So how do you go about this 'operation'? What were the series of events?

Last edited:
If someone abducted Julie Cutler in 1988 on Stirling highway as her experience a couple of weeks before, how would the person manage two cars?

Julies first attempted road abduction happened two weeks prior up till and finished around Eric st.

So you run Julie off the road at Eric st. Abduct her. What do you do with your car, as well as her car? You can't drive both cars at once.

Do you park your car up on the verge, get Julies car, empty the contents. Drive her car to Cottesloe, then into the water, only to have a body on your hands and a car on Stirling highway, presumably with a few dents in it.

Items are found at Beach st of interest to police. Is this potentially where the car was ransacked?

How do you manage two cars and a body? You have to get back to Stirling highway where you left your car on the kerb for all to see?

More than one person?
Or if you're going to dispose of the car, do it within walking distance of the place of interception?
Use a tow truck?
Ring a friend later to take you back to your car?
A few possibilities.

More than one person?
Or if you're going to dispose of the car, do it within walking distance of the place of interception?
Use a tow truck?
Ring a friend later to take you back to your car?
A few possibilities.

To theorise.

Has someone driven down Curtain Avenue, then come back up the coast on Marine Parade from the roundabout heading north to Beach street, parked Julies car ransacked the car; thrown the contents, or some there of into the scrub?

Then driven up to the surf club, ditching the car to get rid of the evidence in salt water. Then walked back to their own parked car, maybe over on Stirling highway. The perpetrator certainly cannot drive two cars at once.

What details has Julie given about the car and potentially the driver to her father and police in first abduction attempt?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...36c0e1f1e6fea!8m2!3d-32.0074411!4d115.7540388

Last edited:

Which is why the road rage event seems to be just that. A road rage event. Or a jealous angry ex-boyfriend road rage event

Was there another person in the abduction vehicle?
It's one of the factors that made me wonder if it was a planned kidnapping for ransom, by someone. Such as David Everett who it was known to of formed a team for these sort of things.

Which is why the road rage event seems to be just that. A road rage event. Or a jealous angry ex-boyfriend road rage event
Have to go back to all the media articles which mention this event to see if she got a look at the driver. If she didn't, then it could've been anyone, even an ex boyfriend, or someone that knew her casually, or even an uncle. Although, one would think that she would've recognised the car if it was anyone she was familiar with I suppose. However having said that, if it was planned, then they'd surely have the noise to use a car she, or her family that she reportedly told, didn't know of.

Road rage event at 12:30am in the morning being followed from work place to Eric st having car attempt run off road Stirling Highway after leaving work. A CBD hotel nightclub, as was Dorothy leaving a CBD hotel nightclub. Parmelia Hilton and Dorothy, the Sheraton.

Then around a fortnight later leaves again at the same time. Car found down the road from Eric street where the car maniac pulled away in first attempt. Did someone need to get Julie before the Eric st turn off to Cottesloe? Once Julie had passed Eric st, could he no longer carry out his abduction plan to dump Julies car at Cottesloe?

Julie disappears. Allegedly foul play by police.

Sorry, I don't think the first incident was a simple isolated road rage incident only weeks earlier at the same time frame.

Were the two events the same day of the week?

I keep going back to the recent Post article & wonder if there was always more to the nightclub aspect that police have always known about?

Considering the article from July 1988 "Boyfriends bid to solve missing Julie mystery" that spoke of her ex who had come from Melbourne because the "CIB major crime squad had run out of leads".

"He had already had a 6 hour discussion with major crime squad detectives handling the case and earlier this week he began to make his own enquiries into the nightclub scene".

"Julie was into the club scene. Its possible she went somewhere after leaving the Parmelia Hotel function."

"Maybe I've got a better chance of being told something in the scene than police".

19 year old ex who worked with her in UK & had a new girlfriend but remained close to Julie. Living in Melbourne & caught the train to Perth, met with police, then went to Kalgoorlie to see her father & sister before returning to Perth. Sounds like there may be a little more to this to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back