Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2019: Host GreyCrow

davefromjerra

All Australian
Mar 3, 2005
Magnetic Island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm in again. Only got Burt Reynolds this year so he is off the list along with Dermot Brereton (although he still annoys me as a commentator sometimes, I find myself agreeing with a lot of his analysis).
Making a return to my death list after an absence of a couple of years is Lindsay Lohan along with Nutbush queen Tina Turner.

Is there any chance of exceptions on the Wikipedia rule?

I really don't think it's very good how it is, there are a couple people I want who aren't sick or anything but have only become big during the past two years, and I don't really think there's any arguing the celebrity status of them.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Is there any chance of exceptions on the Wikipedia rule?

I really don't think it's very good how it is, there are a couple people I want who aren't sick or anything but have only become big during the past two years, and I don't really think there's any arguing the celebrity status of them.
I think 2 years is a good guide of 'fame' or celebrity. Trying to nominate your mother isnt the proper thing

I think 2 years is a good guide of 'fame' or celebrity. Trying to nominate your mother isnt the proper thing
He's not the one I want on my list but Zion Williamson is one who doesn't suit the rules but would be huge news if he died, probably the best player in college basketball right now and will almost certainly be the #1 pick in the NBA draft next year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zion_Williamson Page was created April 2017, the guy I really want on mine had his created October 2017 for reference.

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
He's not the one I want on my list but Zion Williamson is one who doesn't suit the rules but would be huge news if he died, probably the best player in college basketball right now and will almost certainly be the #1 pick in the NBA draft next year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zion_Williamson Page was created April 2017, the guy I really want on mine had his created October 2017 for reference.
Put him on your 2020 list

https://trends.google.com/trends/yis/2018/GLOBAL/

I guess as another reference, XXXTentacion who died this year was the 8th most searched term on Google globally this year and the 5th most searched death, but even if he was still alive he wouldn't be eligible for the 2019 list as his Wikipedia page wasn't created until January 2017.

Put him on your 2020 list
You're overestimating the life span of SoundCloud rappers.

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I no longer play this game.

I played it in 2016 and 2017, and lost a family member both years.

I forgot to submit a list in 2018, and have had no family deaths this year (touch wood).

So, I am not taking a chance this year.
Yep. I'm not a huge believer in karma but I'm not really up for testing it either.

Happy to watch though.

Back