EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

was unsettled in pre season about not adressing left back and defensive mid. cant go in with one of each. we got real lucky last season that no one else was near us. mahrez is really good but a bit more of the same. old adage of gotta improve to retain the title but now as the fixture crunch hits it has left us quite exposed

Got some work ahead of us.

Need to get back on track away against Soton, that's no guarantee the way we"re going. Then the Liverpool game is pretty much a must win, cross everything I've got that Dinho is back for that.

Three weeks back home for holidays, 9 points dropped. 18 points dropped in the 21 months before.

Time to go back to the UK I think. :/

Barcelona won them the league. Overpaying for an overrated midfielder gave them the extra money they needed to fix their problems, now they will finally win the league unless they absolutely bottle it. Probably a bit of reward for being one of the biggest spenders in the world over the last decade

inb4 Liverpool fans saying they've spent no money compared to City.

For an Everton fan you do post excessively about LFC and one central defender in particular.

Relax, don't worry about us and hit the gym.

Barcelona won them the league. Overpaying for an overrated midfielder gave them the extra money they needed to fix their problems, now they will finally win the league unless they absolutely bottle it. Probably a bit of reward for being one of the biggest spenders in the world over the last decade

At the moment they look set to break Chelsea's defensive record, which is pretty eye-popping given how leaky their defence has often been in the PL.

For an Everton fan you do post excessively about LFC and one central defender in particular.

Relax, don't worry about us and hit the gym.
Yeah, I know right. I shouldn't be allowed to talk about the team that's on top of the league, why would I? They're only top of the league..

You make up some seriously stupid s**t some times. No wonder you have the name Zidane, nothing but rocks in the head to hit someone with.

Yeah, I know right. I shouldn't be allowed to talk about the team that's on top of the league, why would I? They're only top of the league..

You make up some seriously stupid s**t some times. No wonder you have the name Zidane, nothing but rocks in the head to hit someone with.

Haha ok mate. No wonder you're always the Bridesmaid with posting like that. Bit like both clubs you support.

Btw nobody is saying you can't post about anything. It is bordering on obsession that you post mostly about LFC and more than your own club. You've just won 4-1 away, enjoy it, live it mate. Don't burst a blood vessel.

Haha ok mate. No wonder you're always the Bridesmaid with posting like that. Bit like both clubs you support.

Btw nobody is saying you can't post about anything. It is bordering on obsession that you post mostly about LFC and more than your own club. You've just won 4-1 away, enjoy it, live it mate. Don't burst a blood vessel.
They're top of the league. If Huddersfield were top of the league I'd be talking about them a lot more. You are infantile in your capacity to understand the basic logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back