EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant sit here and pretend s**t is getting real but everybody needs to calm down.

All this the league is theirs to lose, they are going to break Chelsea's defensive record etc etc...

We have only just gotten to the half way point. Still 19 games to go! That's a long time yet and plenty of twists and turns.

But if this is a two horse race between City and Liverpool then how are Spurs not in the race!?

But thank you Palace and Leicester. We just gotta keep going! Arsenal next!!

Cant sit here and pretend s**t is getting real but everybody needs to calm down.

All this the league is theirs to lose, they are going to break Chelsea's defensive record etc etc...

We have only just gotten to the half way point. Still 19 games to go! That's a long time yet and plenty of twists and turns.

But if this is a two horse race between City and Liverpool then how are Spurs not in the race!?

But thank you Palace and Leicester. We just gotta keep going! Arsenal next!!
I mean to be honest.. it's your own fans. This is why most people around the world find them insufferable.

Everytime we break forward the opposition team ALWAYS has 6+ players back, yet we always get caught on the break.

We are so ******* slow at moving the ball forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inb4 Liverpool fans saying they've spent no money compared to City.

Even more impressive when we spent majority of that money on a poo dutch centre back, hey?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Haha ok mate. No wonder you're always the Bridesmaid with posting like that. Bit like both clubs you support.

Btw nobody is saying you can't post about anything. It is bordering on obsession that you post mostly about LFC and more than your own club. You've just won 4-1 away, enjoy it, live it mate. Don't burst a blood vessel.
From someone who has spent years on here constantly complaining about oil money

It certainly doesn't account for the majority of postings on here so it isn't even comparable.
I feel like in recent months you have ramped it up with the City/FFP talk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back