EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

You know they’ll let us down and fail, useless bastards
I don't know about that.

After a fighting effort to hold onto a point at a rampant Brighton, they're now celebrating a nice little two game unbeaten run to consolidate their Europa League qualification spot.

If they can bring the same effort they had last time they were up against a title challenger in the league, then hopefully they can get something from the game. Admittedly, it is always tougher for sides lower down the table against the top teams. But hopefully we see a certain Frenchman's head out a car window on Sunday morning, our time.

Some of these posts illustrate why people don't want Pool winning the league. Every time I wouldn't mind seeing them winning it, I then remember what happened when Richmond won the flag. This'll be the same.

As someone who follows both teams and has been subject to nothing but ridicule for most of my sport following life, I can understand why our supporter bases get a bit frothy at the mouth, but as someone who never goes to the Richmond board, I can’t say I noticed much change in my life. Sure I’ve watched the replay a few times, bought the commemorative stuff, and had some decent “oh you’re a Tigers fan too?” Type conversations, but I’ve been pretty reserved throughout, and don’t see myself being too much different if this all pans out. Heaven forbid that we actually enjoy our teams being successful though...

After a disappointing string of results, beating a likely to be relegated team 5-1 is not really as big a deal as you'd think. It merely gets Everton towards getting their head above water. At the same time, I don't think losing 6-2 to Spurs was the disaster it's made out to be, and the team gets criticised for.

It was a terrible result, but it was also the type of game that when it goes against you, it really goes against you. Spurs were kissed on the dick, they should have been 2-0 down. Most of their goals came from pure skill or getting the touch of luck

Son scored from a defensive * up when it would/should have been booted into the stands
Alli scored from a bouncing rebound that could just as easily fallen to the feet of a defender
Kane scored from a free kick that fell perfectly to him right in front of goal after hitting the post, if it was on target it would have been saved
Eriksen scored a belter, not much could have been done
Son scored from a quick counter when we were trying to get something back, I think he was also offside?
Kane scored again from another quick counter, FIFA type goal but again not much could have been done other than better marking as it wasn't tight enough

As for the win last night, it's good just to get some confidence back & gives us something to build on again. It's been shattered since the last minute of the derby, if that had of ended as a draw it would have been a totally different last month

You would think it’s a little bit early in the season for that, although they are a little obsessed with Spurs.

Spurs v Everton in GW38 could be very interesting if the race is still on....

I consider the gap only 3 points then if you still have Everton :D

I don't know about that.

After a fighting effort to hold onto a point at a rampant Brighton, they're now celebrating a nice little two game unbeaten run to consolidate their Europa League qualification spot.

If they can bring the same effort they had last time they were up against a title challenger in the league, then hopefully they can get something from the game. Admittedly, it is always tougher for sides lower down the table against the top teams. But hopefully we see a certain Frenchman's head out a car window on Sunday morning, our time.

:D

Bradesmaen is happiest when the blue shite lose and he can troll his own board. Season is only at the halfway mark and the melts by oppo supporters are hitting fanatical levels. As a Liverpool supporter I've learnt that its not over until its over so until the premiership cup is safely on display at Anfield then we haven't won shite. I will say that if we do manage to win it I will come back and target some of you campaigners.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think a lot of people dread Liverpool winning the title for the only reason that I will be completely unbearable.

UNBEARABLE!

I think a lot of people dread Liverpool winning the title for the only reason that I will be completely unbearable.

UNBEARABLE!

You could consider growing up and not being a pest at some point in your life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coz I’m sure no-one on here will have a bad word to say if we “bottle it”

I'm more talking about him openly acknowledging he's going to be unbearable. There's a difference between having a laugh about it and things like ribbing Spurs for 'putting the pressure on' and just constantly going on about it as I'm sure he will in every conversation.

A few deserve a little reminding
Some people are more obsessed with other teams than their own. Everton just won 5-1 and no one is posting on their board. Like I said bradesmaen is happiest when he can troll his own board

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Liverpool just won 4-0 and are 6 points clear at the top and you are checking out what is happening on the Everton board?

I'm more talking about him openly acknowledging he's going to be unbearable. There's a difference between having a laugh about it and things like ribbing Spurs for 'putting the pressure on' and just constantly going on about it as I'm sure he will in every conversation.

C'mon lighten up a little, jodly is obviously kidding.

If you are going to complain about him ribbing Spurs about putting the pressure on you also must surely have an issue with those going on about the Gerrrard slip.

C'mon lighten up a little, jodly is obviously kidding.

If you are going to complain about him ribbing Spurs about putting the pressure on you also must surely have an issue with those going on about the Gerrrard slip.

I actually specifically said I didn't have an issue with the pressure comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back