Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a pineapple on with a mate for most points scored. After a slow start I finally grinded my way in front last week only for him to regain a 30 point lead this round after a mare from my team :(

Bring in Martial, make him captain & the campaigner goes MIA

He's injured, it was reported before the games.

I benched Digne for Delph and captained Sane with Haz VC. :(

He's injured, it was reported before the games.

I benched Digne for Delph and captained Sane with Haz VC. :(

It wasn't reported, there was nothing suggesting he'd be out until there was rumours he wasn't present at a regular team meeting a day before the game

It wasn't reported, there was nothing suggesting he'd be out until there was rumours he wasn't present at a regular team meeting a day before the game

Hm ok I saw a few people tweeting the day before that he wasn't going to play.

Anderson saved me, but the fact of my five mids only two blanked and they were both City players depresses me.

I had a crap week. Felipe Anderson helped me.

Have turfed Sterling and Fraser for Son and Eriksen. While Son might be going to the AC soon, his form is too good to resist.

I thought you ditched Sterling and Sane?

You're getting Son for one game then lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anderson saved me, but the fact of my five mids only two blanked and they were both City players depresses me.

I did too, but it was Fraser instead of Sane.

That's OK, if he gets a big haul this week I'll be happy.

Sane and Son will be next to go. I only got 56, s**t week.

I did too, but it was Fraser instead of Sane.

That's OK, if he gets a big haul this week I'll be happy.

Sane and Son will be next to go. I only got 56, s**t week.
Just seems a waste of a trade, and ditching all your city players seems a bit reactionary.

The double Man City defence was going good, but has been crap for too long now. Don't know whether to swap Ederson for Allisson to have him & Robertson instead of Ederson & Laporte, or let it ride & hope it turns around. Would rather sort my team out in midfield/forwards first, looking at getting Kane for Aguero & swapping Mane to Sterling

I’ve slipped so far thanks to the two frauds they call sane and sterling. However in the past not keeping the faith has cost me so I will be doubling down and captaining sterling this week against Southampton. Please have mercy on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve slipped so far thanks to the two frauds they call sane and sterling. However in the past not keeping the faith has cost me so I will be doubling down and captaining sterling this week against Southampton. Please have mercy on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The amount of people trading them both out is dumb. I think holding both is a risk, but having one is a must, especially now that they're becoming more differential. Pogba in for Sane and Delph out for Holebas were my moves this week.

Three but still a tad weird. Leaves after United on 13/1

CD203624-EBFB-4B77-9FEE-2E15BB2F459C.png

Any tips/advice? I feel like Robertson and Wan-Bissaka aside, my defence could do with an overhaul. Not really getting enough from the strikers either right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back