EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice deflection. Why wasnt your reaction to the DCL incident the same as the Salah incident?
Because I haven't seen the incident as I just said.

Christ.

But you didn't complain about him flopping...

I give up, I can't debate anything with a subspecies.

No s**t sherlock - I am talking about those who didnt complain about DCL flopping but are complaining about Salah flopping.

Its the same scenario but the reactions to both incidents couldnt be greater by certain posters.

I think it is pretty obvious why that is the case to most reasonable people.

The last page illustrates exactly why so many people don’t want Liverpool to win the league. Winning the league isn’t enough for them - they’ve got to win it by being the victims of a continual mass conspiracy against them. FFS

No s**t sherlock - I am talking about those who didnt complain about DCL flopping but are complaining about Salah flopping.

Its the same scenario but the reactions to both incidents couldnt be greater by certain posters.

I think it is pretty obvious why that is the case to most reasonable people.
But... if you didn't complain despite it being AGAINST your team... then why would anyone else complain? It's like a brick wall.

The last page illustrates exactly why so many people don’t want Liverpool to win the league. Winning the league isn’t enough for them - they’ve got to win it by being the victims of a continual mass conspiracy against them. FFS

And your thoughts on there being a conspiracy with LFC and the FA being the reason why Salah didnt receive a retrospective ban?

And your thoughts on there being a conspiracy with LFC and the FA being the reason why Salah didnt receive a retrospective ban?

I genuinely think you're suffering from early onset senility.

Because the rules are inadequate.
Only a dive without touching that fools the ref gets done. Anything less gets overlooked

Yet that is exonerated.
Rules with the best intentions are often let down by shoddy execution.

It was a pathetic dive, along with many others like it that’ll continue to go unpunished so long as the rules are not up to scratch.

But... if you didn't complain despite it being AGAINST your team... then why would anyone else complain? It's like a brick wall.

Jesus you really need to learn comprehension.

Both incidents were fouls. Both players flopped and went down too easily.

The reaction to both should be the same but wasnt by certain posters. Not that difficult to understand.

Ummm exactly Zidane there is no conspiracy. Liverpool get more rub than most, being a big club and that. But all we ever hear from you lot is how victimised you are

Ummm exactly Zidane there is no conspiracy. Liverpool get more rub than most, being a big club and that. But all we ever hear from you lot is how victimised you are
They were victims of a conspiracy last season when there was a correct non offside call, and a correct pen call with a kick in the leg.

Imagine when there’s a genuine non penalty decision...

Jesus you really need to learn comprehension.

Both incidents were fouls. Both players flopped and went down too easily.

The reaction to both should be the same but wasnt by certain posters. Not that difficult to understand.
I think you have lost any idea of what you are arguing about. No liverpool fan complained about DCL flopping... so why would anyone else do it?

Because the rules are inadequate.
Only a dive without touching that fools the ref gets done. Anything less gets overlooked

Yet that is exonerated.
Rules with the best intentions are often let down by shoddy execution.

It was a pathetic dive, along with many others like it that’ll continue to go unpunished so long as the rules are not up to scratch.

It was a foul on a player that must have had at least a dozen legitimate penalties denied against him at Anfiield going back to Oct 17. Yeah he went down too easily but its a foul and you can see it in the reaction of Dummet who didnt protest.

The rules were not brought in for a scenario like this where an actual foul was commited by a defender with a deliberate action to impede his opponent.

I think you have lost any idea of what you are arguing about. No liverpool fan complained about DCL flopping... so why would anyone else do it?

Good god you are something else.

Gary Neville complained about it - does that mean he is automatically guilty of simulation? Going by your warped logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good god you are something else.

Gary Neville complained about it - does that mean he is automatically guilty of simulation? Going by your warped logic.
You and your point are so far apart you may as well be using satellite communications.

We play you lot on the last day off the season. If by some miracle we need to win that match to be champions I’m sure you lot know what to do - just for the sake of sanity on this board if nothing else. Of course that would give them a conspiracy to really indulge in

You and your point are so far apart you may as well be using satellite communications.

My points pretfy clear - those who call for retrospective bans against players that flop under minimal contact should be doing so for all players that do it. Not just LFC players.

Apologise if that is a bit too difficult for you to understand.

My points pretfy clear - those who call for retrospective bans against players that flop under minimal contact should be doing so for all players that do it. Not just LFC players.

I understood it plainly and simply. You can't seem to understand that if no one complains about a player supposedly taking a flop, not even the fans of the opposing team who got a penalty against them.. then why should I complain about it being a flop and want him held to the same standard? It's really basic understanding of the English language that you seem incapable of grasping. I did mention the other day about your infantile logic and it's rearing its head again.

You didn't complain about Fenerbahce breaching FFP rules, therefore I expect we'll not hear from you any more on the topic.

Some of these posts illustrate why people don't want Pool winning the league. Every time I wouldn't mind seeing them winning it, I then remember what happened when Richmond won the flag. This'll be the same.
It was horrible. First time in like forever I cheered on a Magpies win.
Only so much smoke blown up Jack Graham and Rance's arse that can be tolerated. 2018 was an awful season to endure.

I understood it plainly and simply. You can't seem to understand that if no one complains about a player supposedly taking a flop, not even the fans of the opposing team who got a penalty against them.. then why should I complain about it being a flop and want him held to the same standard? It's really basic understanding of the English language that you seem incapable of grasping. I did mention the other day about your infantile logic and it's rearing its head again.

Gary Neville and many pundits complained about the DCL penalty. Now I know it is really difficult for someone with comprehension levels of yours to understand but that certainly doesn't equate to "nobody complaining" about the penalty. That is understanding of English at a basic level but I expect nothing more from someone who claimed the ball was out of bounds at the end of the MSD when it clearly was not.

We play you lot on the last day off the season. If by some miracle we need to win that match to be champions I’m sure you lot know what to do - just for the sake of sanity on this board if nothing else. Of course that would give them a conspiracy to really indulge in

Everton are experts at laying down.

They did the same for Arsenal 2 years ago on the last matchday when they were hoping we’d draw with Boro and come 5th.

We won and Everton got belted for no reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back