Mid-Price Madness....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember aim for the temple or swallow the thing first, that way you wont have to start with Billings.

Also double check that its loaded :p
You'd have to have big balls to start Billings .....I've had fleeting thoughts, given his price, but after a quick self flagellation, i come to my senses

So whats brought about this sudden change of approach ?????
I’ve said it once & I’ll say it again Hannebery & Ratten. Both from successful programs.

Heh, Billdick :toilet:

The gift that will keep on giving. He makes the round discussion threads that much more enjoyable each week, i hope as many people start him as possible.
He’s still a better pick then look at me Chadwic. Clarko won’t change s**t.

So is Rocky worth discussion at least ? ......at $405K he at least deserves discussion ....those damn sholders have been a real issue, he's had another off-season op done ....but with Wingard gone, you'd think a fit Rocky gets alot of midfield time

Last year he started slowly, obviously wasn't right ....but after a 3 week break, started to score tons, before falling away again in the last 3rd of the season (was it due to shoulders, given his operation ?)

upload_2018-12-29_11-24-43.png

Hanners and Rocky remain great value, if they can stand-up ?

Chad was actually one of my better gets last year.

Think i jumped on board perfectly after round 12 when he stopped acting like a potato and Hinkley finally played him through the midfield.

He averaged 101 points for me in the last 11 games of the year, got him cheap too

So is Rocky worth discussion at least ? ......at $405K he at least deserves discussion ....those damn sholders have been a real issue, he's had another off-season op done ....but with Wingard gone, you'd think a fit Rocky gets alot of midfield time

Last year he started slowly, obviously wasn't right ....but after a 3 week break, started to score tons, before falling away again in the last 3rd of the season (was it due to shoulders, given his operation ?)

View attachment 599511

Read all my posts from last week. But SHHHHHH, i think i'm one of the few campaigners who is brave enough to start Rockspud, and i'd like to keep it that way.

View attachment 599511

Happy to entertain the discussion, casn easily switch to libba, hanners, miles

Really tempted. Pity there's so many fwd options (Danger, Heeney, Dunkley, Wingard, Greene, Menegola etc) it's hard to find a spot. If Greene doesn't get up for round one it's only 70k more to start Lynch. He's the kind of pick that can get you a good head start if he goes on a goal kicking run. Could easily average 95 which is a good F5-6 for 425k. Will be looking at JLT to see if he plays a roaming high half fwd role with Jack out of the square. Can see him clunking marks lace out from Dusty then either hitting up Riewoldt or kicking for goal himself regularly.
I think Lynch and Jroo will swap between FF and CHF a bit, but actually think Jroo will be the one who starts at CHF, very smart player and probably our best ball user going inside 50. Also have to keep in mind with Lynch that he's coming back from a PCL and only recently started running. Mix that with coming into a new team with a new system, I'd probably expect a slowish start from Lynch and for him to ramp it up as the season progresses. But who knows, he might come out and look a million bucks in the JLT and all of a sudden he's right on the radar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally i rate those mids, as far as potential keepers go....

Rocky
Hanners

<---------------------------------------------------------------- Length of my Chol ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Libba
Miles
Crouch

:moustache:
Hanners already done a hammy.

Cooked.

Hanners already done a hammy.

Cooked.

Poor spud :ambulance:

Yeah my rankings aren't based on the best pick, just purely based on their premo history and potential to average big scores when they fire.

I think the bottom 3 are a much safer bet to score 85-100ppg, but that's not a mid keeper for mine. I'm chasing some of that 105+ sweet poontang.

Poor spud :ambulance:

Yeah my rankings aren't based on the best pick, just purely based on their premo history and potential to average big scores when they fire.

I think the bottom 3 are a much safer bet to score 85-100ppg, but that's not a mid keeper for mine. I'm chasing some of that 105+ sweet poontang.
I reckon BCrouch is capable but probably only play 12-15 games

View attachment 599511

Gonna pass rocky. Better now that he doesn't have the early bye, but there's already a lot of value mids around 500-550k this year, so rather pay 100k more and take risks elsewhere.

0aec0a18d84ee9472cc0fddd1ab486ec

View attachment 599511

Rocky at his best was scoring bulk points from tackles. His shoulders are f%*$ed and you need good shoulders to tackle. They also help winning the contested ball.
What has changed from last year that makes him a 105+ player again?

Last edited:
Gonna pass rocky. Better now that he doesn't have the early bye, but there's already a lot of value mids around 500-550k this year, so rather pay 100k more and take risks elsewhere.
Plus i have a problem ATM with too many keepers at the R12 Bye :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back