Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Handscomb = Joe Daniher (looks the goods, but gets found out against better opposition)
In the AFL/Test cricketer comparison thread on the cricket board. So many more appropriate players. Josh Jenkins immediately springs to mind.

Oct 22, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Keep looking, you’ll find plenty more.

I reckon you’d have to go back to 2009 to find a year I haven’t had a crack at the eventual premier.
Back in early 'ought seven with Bomber Thompson copping a lot of bad press and talk of a board challenge to get him sacked, I thought a speculative fiver on a Geelong Spoon at 34/1 was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Can you imagine having a thread on this board dedicated entirely to another side, and that thread being consistently the top thread?

How ****in sad would that be?
Had a quick look. Like, seriously, pulling up some random twitter account to whinge about "kool-aid"? Oh my.

Not sure what's worse, Bruce Francis and his ongoing irrefutable evidence or Abasi who just about tears the skin off his knob when he sees a new Bruce twitter story.

we are 30hours away from 2019 and he's still posting like it's 2014. I know this is normally an insult by prepubescent teenagers, but Abasi mate, get a life, seriously, the only people who are still on this train and you and Bruce.

Let that sink in.

All coz I told him the players lost, they were suspended and wanted to move on so he should maybe stop pestering them.

You can't say that.

The INJUSTICE.

Who in their right mind would think MAYBE it's best if everyone just moves on?

I
You can't say that.

The INJUSTICE.

Who in their right mind would think MAYBE it's best if everyone just moves on?
I never even said he had to.

I just said to leave the players out of his wild rambling lunatic emails.

Maybe it was the wild rambling lunatic part.

No way, there's no way that Bruce Francis dude is still writing walls of conspiracy text about the saga and people are conversing about it and actually having a back and forth. Refuse to believe people could still be doing that.
The sad thing is that EFC supporting nuffies are still starting gofundme pages, posting "hard done by" codswallop on facebook and signing petitions seeking an enquiry or attempting to hold the AFL to account. Bruce is their pin-up boy and is still being quoted by them.

Even celebrity podcaster Scooter McNeice has recently quoted Bruce Francis diatribe.

Feb 13, 2007
Not practice
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sam Hinkie
The sad thing is that EFC supporting nuffies are still starting gofundme pages, posting "hard done by" codswallop on facebook and signing petitions seeking an enquiry or attempting to hold the AFL to account. Bruce is their pin-up boy and is still being quoted by them.

Even celebrity podcaster Scooter McNeice has recently quoted Bruce Francis diatribe.

That's a big ol yikes, just gotta let it go at some point.

Back