EPL Matchday 20

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s early days this season but Poch has so far blown it more times than not in big games. Today another example for me. When things weren’t working in the second half he failed to react, and that’s not the first time

I was responding to his apparent naivety about the state of relations between United and Liverpool.

It'd be like Arsenal poaching Spurs' manager.

I was responding to his apparent naivety about the state of relations between United and Liverpool.

It'd be like Arsenal poaching Spurs' manager.
Nah it's a class above that, more like Real poaching Barca and vice versa. Arsenal wish they were big enough these days ;)

Nah it's a class above that, more like Real poaching Barca and vice versa. Arsenal wish they were big enough these days ;)

I wasn't comparing sizes, just the nature of relations.

And one doesn't manage a club that they refuse to do any sort of business with because of the fierceness of their rivalry..
Pardon?

Liverpool don’t deal to Everton or Utd.
We don’t to London clubs.

and if this is about Alderweireld. A) we were right to say no, and B) right to demand Martial in return. That Woodward found that unacceptable isn’t our problem.

Edit: I see it’s now about Liv to Utd. I agree there, my point was more that there’s not too much different between the two. Klopp just has had more cash to spend and thus Peter’s inference that Klopp is the one I.e Pochettino isn’t good enough is more down to the uneven playing field in football

Pardon?

Liverpool don’t sell to Everton or Utd.
We don’t to London clubs.

and if this is about Alderweireld. A) we were right to say no, and B) right to demand Martial in return. That Woodward found that unacceptable isn’t our problem.

Huh?

Lol he was saying United should try to get Klopp. I'm saying that would never happen because of your second sentence.

That's all.

Actually think Arsenal were the better side in the opening 15 mins, but as soon as they challenged Liverpool responded by shifting the tempo up a few gears, and Arsenal couldn't cope. Professional and controlled performance from every player on the pitch. Wijnaldum and Firmino in particular have been excellent, involved in everything.

Actually think Arsenal were the better side in the opening 15 mins, but as soon as they challenged Liverpool responded by shifting the tempo up a few gears, and Arsenal couldn't cope. Professional and controlled performance from every player on the pitch. Wijnaldum and Firmino in particular have been excellent, involved in everything.

We were better until realising games go longer than 15 minutes..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sokratis had 2 swings at Salah from behind. Lovren pushed in the back. Both clear penalties and if I was a goner I’d be so pissed at my defenders for 2 stupid and clumsy challenges in the box.
Arsenal’s defence is amateur at best and their attack is toothless. Liverpool didn’t get out of 2nd gear in that 2nd half.
Why wouldn’t emery play Lacazette alongside Aubamayang

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Leno has been good, still young as well. Probably doesn't help being behind that defence... or lack of.
Leno is one to keep an eye on for next season. Wasn’t consistent in Germany from season to season.

Too early to tell with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back