EPL Matchday 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Just woke up and watched the highlights, lovely result!

Always amusing to see the usual suspects having a moan. This despite Salah being chopped twice from behind.

FA conspiracy starting to pay dividends though. 3 penalties in two weeks.

Onwards & upwards.

Just woke up and watched the highlights, lovely result!

Always amusing to see the usual suspects having a moan. This despite Salah being chopped twice from behind.

FA conspiracy starting to pay dividends though. 3 penalties in two weeks.

Onwards & upwards.
Oil money etc.

You are completely unable to take any criticism of your team aren’t you?

Salah exploits any touch on him in the box. Simple as that. Some will say that’s what he’s supposed to do while others will call him a cheating campaigner

And you will always complain no matter what foul is committed against Salah.

He was hacked TWICE from behind and you are complaining about a penalty call. Yet the guilty Arsenal player offered next to no protest - that should tell you all you need to know. You are embarrassing yourself now.

And you will always complain no matter what foul is committed against Salah.

He was hacked TWICE from behind and you are complaining about a penalty call. Yet the guilty Arsenal player offered next to no protest - that should tell you all you need to know. You are embarrassing yourself now.
Think you need to know what the word hack means. I mean in a sense other than you yourself are a hack of a forum poster.

Think you need to know what the word hack means. I mean in a sense other than you yourself are a hack of a forum poster.

Looks like your comprehension skills still havent progressed past the 3rd grade as we can see.

My 9 year old son could probably help you out with learning the out of play rule though.

Hopefully Arsenal fans ease up on the Torreira hype for a bit now. What a bang average player, wouldn't get near any other top 6 side.
Is this where I reply with "Was Arsenals player of the month for November. Been as good as any other defensive mid in the league."?

Kane gets his share of criticism don’t worry your pretty little head about that as if it’s some English conspiracy at play. What about all the flak he took for the stoke goal he claimed last season?
Apparently Kane has claimed Firmino's hattrick today as well. He is plundering goals!

Pardon?

Liverpool don’t deal to Everton or Utd.
We don’t to London clubs.

and if this is about Alderweireld. A) we were right to say no, and B) right to demand Martial in return. That Woodward found that unacceptable isn’t our problem.

Edit: I see it’s now about Liv to Utd. I agree there, my point was more that there’s not too much different between the two. Klopp just has had more cash to spend and thus Peter’s inference that Klopp is the one I.e Pochettino isn’t good enough is more down to the uneven playing field in football
Let's not go crazy. Poch is a good manager, very good in fact. But he isnt in Klopp's realm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was a fantastic result. It was a key game which allows us really to have a free swing at City. Spurs losing certainly helped as well.

18 games to go. Goodness me, s**t all of a sudden got really real.

Arsenal couldnt cope with us, we didnt even play that well to be honest and swatted them aside. Bobby is back too which is nice.

I hope Arsenal bounce back though and make top four, I've always liked them.

Oh and Bobby's second goal. Goodness me, he sits down Mustafi, then sits down Sokratis and then for good measure, sits down Torreira. Then dispatches it past a stricken Leno. He was just taking the piss.

Also now the all time leading Brazilian goal scorer in EPL history.

Klopp took Dortmund to multiple Bundesliga titles and took both LFC / Dortmund to the CL final.

He has the runs on the board vs Poch.

That is a valid point but having ability to throw record amounts at transfer targets to fix deficiencies in the side should be acknowledge, as should the wages he can offer his players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pardon?

Liverpool don’t deal to Everton or Utd.
We don’t to London clubs.

and if this is about Alderweireld. A) we were right to say no, and B) right to demand Martial in return. That Woodward found that unacceptable isn’t our problem.

Edit: I see it’s now about Liv to Utd. I agree there, my point was more that there’s not too much different between the two. Klopp just has had more cash to spend and thus Peter’s inference that Klopp is the one I.e Pochettino isn’t good enough is more down to the uneven playing field in football
Klopp made a CL final on -50mil over 5 windows.

The term “realm” is a little bit silly, their easily comparable.

Do you think that the additional 50% in wages that Klopp has at his disposal may play some role ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I think it's all the trophies Klopp has won compared to the 0 Poch has that set's them apart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back