Mid-Price Madness....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky at his best was scoring bulk points from tackles. His shoulders are f%*$ed and you need good shoulders to tackle. They also help winning the contested ball.
What has changed from last year that makes him a 105+ player again?
That's what the discussion is about, to raise these issues ......has the 2nd shoulder operations corrected the failures of the first ....can his shoulders regain 100% usage?

That's what the discussion is about, to raise these issues ......has the 2nd shoulder operations corrected the failures of the first ....can his shoulders regain 100% usage?
No.

I tend to think Chad will play a similar role to Cyril ....primarily forward
+1.
I don’t think I can see Chad regularly playing in the centre alongside the likes of Mitchell, JOM, Shiels, Howe, Smith, Worpel, Morrison, Scully If and when fit and the evergreen Silk Burgoyne. Will play the delicious role 100%

Last edited:
I might have been saying it for the past 4 seasons, and maybe it's my willingness to justify that Essendon didn't screw up as badly as Carlton with Blaine Boekhorst, but I personally think that Jayden Laverde is due to have a really good season this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he lives a little? Didn’t seem to harm Cuz did it?

Welcome to M1 Tom.

I don't care if Libba punches darts lol. EASBD is a pisser, thought you cobbas would like it too.

Thoughts on Wingard
Really not sure from a SC perspective. The word is he is in a better place, happier, than at Port and will be given every opportunity to excel. He is a talent and every ounce Clarko will draw from him. As a fwd at what 490k? He looks good value as he will Ave higher than the last 2 seasons. Port will regret trading him.
I just see Worpel as the next big thing, opportunity has opened up for him, but it may be a little early for him. I do see him as a Oliver type though.
Would love to pick both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back