MFC Fans Only 2018/2019 Summer Sports Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hoping the resistance could of lasted a little longer. Hopefully some of those in the top 6 could of watched how it was done by a bowler making the highest score of the game.

Khawaja is 'attractive' because he is very wristy. He looks good working the ball off his pads or driving when there is no seam movement but he also looks like he bats wearing a weight pack. He doesn't move to the ball at all so if it seams away he reaches away from his body.

Harris is Ok, his shot selection is poor though. If you can get to 20 you need to get some half centuries. His might be nerves though

Finch... he may aswell just clear his front leg and slog because that's what he's good at it. He's not gonna last 100 balls against Bumrah
He could probably do a job at 6 against spinners but not as a ******* opener.

Marsh Is our best technical batsmen. He plays with soft hands against the spinners and he transfers his weight beautifully back to front. He's also a head case who loses concentration too much for an international level batsmen.

Travis head is only scoring because he is confident right now and he's playing his shots, his foot movement is atrocious and it will come apart soon enough.

Great post agree with all of it.

Trent Copeland certainly speaks a lot of shite. Wet spikes don't make the bowler slide; a build up of mud and grass clippings around the spikes do.

His segment is such a waste of time, also he has that Ling ‘shouting into the mic’ thing going.

I just want to go back to the Clarke type days where we sucked overseas but we still flat track bullied teams in Aus. Because i don't even watch Cricket in winter unless it's ashes

I was hoping the resistance could of lasted a little longer. Hopefully some of those in the top 6 could of watched how it was done by a bowler making the highest score of the game.

Not that surprising. Aside from Starc, who needs to grow the * up and stop wildly swishing at straight ones, the bowlers don't suffer from the misguided belief that they're shot-making superstars.

Not that surprising. Aside from Starc, who needs to grow the **** up and stop wildly swishing at straight ones, the bowlers don't suffer from the misguided belief that they're shot-making superstars.

I rate Starc’s talent, but on the surface he seems to pick and choose when to really put effort in with ball and bat. He is far to inconsistent within test matches.

Loose bus change has been added to the squad. Never have i seen a bloke look more out of his depth at the highest level than the day issac weetra made his debut against the hawks and we lost by 100 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His FC average is 33.
Pat Cummins FC average is 25

So when he comes in and makes 7 and 23 everyone is still gonna be shocked.

He has been picked because his leggies are handy. Can we pick a top 6 that bat first anyone who can bowl is just a bonus.

I’d rather see burns come in to open and drop finch to 6.

He has been picked because his leggies are handy. Can we pick a top 6 that bat first anyone who can bowl is just a bonus.

I’d rather see burns come in to open and drop finch to 6.

It's crazy. Surely when your batting line up is as bad as ours you would be desperate for a guy who can score. Seriously if we need 8-10 overs Head can roll his arm over.

It's crazy. Surely when your batting line up is as bad as ours you would be desperate for a guy who can score. Seriously if we need 8-10 overs Head can roll his arm over.

I’d rather see head bowling for 10 overs than picking a sub par batsmen becuse he can bowl.

Taking wickets hasn’t been an issue this series but making runs has been. Let’s pick a top 6 to give us the best chance of making 400.

makes sense , not. its our batting that is the issue , and they bring in a spinner , and not even a local . Are they trying to make Paine look not up to it as captain?

?

That’s a huge victory for India, I don’t blame him.

The bloke is a pork chop and gets a free pass to act like one because no one wants to offend the BCCI. Been that way with a lot of Indian players for quite a while now.

Whoever out of Burns , Wade , Renshaw or some other batsmen they pick for the Sri Lanka series is laughing. Let these guys fail again against India and surely changes will be made. Come in for a 2 test series against a hopeless Sri Lankan bowling attack. Score runs and you’ve booked you’re spot for the ashes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back