Aleague 18/19 Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

What a rubbish penalty from Taggart. Brisbane are no hope of winning games if his form continues like this. He's touched it about twice in the second half.

Looks like a nice little ground to play at.

Thought Brisbane were good value for the draw but stuffed themselves up.

Looks like a nice little ground to play at.

Thought Brisbane were good value for the draw but stuffed themselves up.

Basically what Sydney got right and the Wanderers not so much.
They could of used Penrith and/or Campbelltown but instead chose the Showgrounds. Fools.

Never loved Redders so much as when he made that save.
Sydney went to sleep every time we got 1 up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

How is that not a foul on Jakobsen ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they sure did! blew to many chances and gave away a shitty penalty.
Whilst that's true Goodwin and Halloran had 2 very very good chances to extend the lead.

Definitely a lucky 3 points though.

What a joke of a delay this is. How weak is the post if running into the back of the net snaps it.

Also, I thought Mrcela was offside but I must have been looking at a different video. Other Glory fans are complaining saying he wasn't.

What a joke of a delay this is. How weak is the post if running into the back of the net snaps it.

Also, I thought Mrcela was offside but I must have been looking at a different video. Other Glory fans are complaining saying he wasn't.

I think there was a couple players offside, I don't believe Mrcela was one of them

This is the most A league thing I've seen in a while

Melbourne Victory remain the A-League's greatest club in all facets of this great competition

24f4610db2b21c976e566b605db1b331

* me these commentators are earning their $ tonight!

* me I can't even describe how much I love the A-League :tearsofjoy:

Yeah, you can have your Messi's and your Ronaldo's. You can have professionalism. You can have competent administration.

But give me something at least once a season that is just so outrageous and hilarious that you'll laugh until you cry. This is my A-League :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Let us not forget that this also happened in Gosford tonight

Seriously, I'm ******* dying here

tenor.gif

(I went looking on twitter hoping for a picture of this. I should've known - twitter blew up for it :D )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back