Preview Happy New Year for 2019.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Best wishes all. Feel free to post any resolutions also.

Here's some wise words from Morgan:

My resolutions:

- Drop 10kgs
- Get fitter
- Pick up a study scholarship/masters or PhD offer
- Start putting together that little off the grid shack in the bush that I have always wanted.

(Bonus wish - A mach 1 1969 429 fast back in matte black)

serveimage

Last edited:

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Best of luck in 2019 Snake.

2019:
1. Focus on a few things and build from there. I read a lot and I have a lot of ideas but I tend to spin wildly and it's ineffective. Definitely at the crossroads of what I want out of life.
2. Learn computer programming. The way the world is going this appears to be a pre-requisite and something I would like to do in spare time. I'd like to have a workshop that is all automated by me.
3. Take fitness to next step. Been at the same level for a few years now and my peak years are almost at an en,d so it seems lazy not to do something hard while I still can. I've done one marathon but I'd like to do the polar circle marathon at the end of the year and then try an ultra marathon in 2020.
4. Learn more about the mental side of things. I've always been an admirer of how people like Wim Hof confront things. People like that seem to be so intensely focused on something that they are like a wrecking ball. They are probably part insane but in a good way.
5. Continue to help in stopping the globalists!

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
1. Thow out my Columbia walking shoes that took me through Europe in 2014, the 2014-15-16 Finals including the Radelaide Final where I waited for someone who wouldn't come outside.

2. Learn how to play PS4

3. Disengage from Scotts sacking posts

4. Marvel at Marvel Stadium more

Probably more to come

Happy New Year folks.

It is one of Dermots line in the sand moments in time for me this year. Have never really paid the New Year much mind, though this point in time is just about bang on timing wise.

I am aiming to -

Take a leaf out of Phil Collens' book of life .... get and be fit. No chance of guitaring like said man, but regain a decent level of fitness after 2 and a bit years with a different focus. Relearn to drink beer. Be proud and content with the "long game" I have been granted.

I might even make it to a "seniors" game or 2 this year!

I wish you all happiness and health

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
All the best in 2019 to all.

I know some have had a tough year from stuff I have read over the past year, so I hope 2019 and beyond is a much better one for you all.

As for Gaff. The boyz will be coming for you.

Last edited:

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
All the Best for the New Year to all in Sunbury. :stern look

Snakes if you want to drop 10kg whilst getting fitter take up Cycling. :stern look

Anyways may 2019 be the Year of the Kangaroo. :thumbsu:
You've been very cranky this year boomer. So hope 2019 is a good one for you. Maybe you need a big hug from Bard who will be delivering our next premiership.

You've been very cranky this year boomer. So hope 2019 is a good one for you. Maybe you need a big hug from Bard who will be delivering our next premiership.
LOL. I'm a s**t stirring Prick who is looking for a rise. You've now been enlightened. Have a cracking 2019. More Rooting and less GIF making for you my Man. :stern look

marklovesbeer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
I’ve always wanted to bake a pumpkin pie.
So this year I’m going to do it.

I’ll also run another half marathon - after completing none in 2018. I’d like to raise a grand for a charity again but am open to suggestions as to which charity this time round?
2020 it’s a FULL marathon.

And, as I’m now very recently a father, I will have a lot going on, but one thing I’ll be doing every month of every year is buying a ‘classic album of the month’ for my daughter up until she’s 18.
This will equate to 216 vinyl records purchased by the time she’s legally an adult.
She will be her own person, but I figure a nudge in the right direction won’t hurt. So I started this when she was born a fortnight ago with Nirvana - Nevermind. I feel it was fitting considering she was a newborn / the albums artwork.
I want to solidify this as something I do at the start of each month in 2019.

DB241FD0-5863-4F70-82AA-D9A938E7A4FB.jpeg

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I’ve always wanted to bake a pumpkin pie.
So this year I’m going to do it.

I’ll also run another half marathon - after completing none in 2018. I’d like to raise a grand for a charity again but am open to suggestions as to which charity this time round?
2020 it’s a FULL marathon.

And, as I’m now very recently a father, I will have a lot going on, but one thing I’ll be doing every month of every year is buying a ‘classic album of the month’ for my daughter up until she’s 18.
This will equate to 216 vinyl records purchased by the time she’s legally an adult.
She will be her own person, but I figure a nudge in the right direction won’t hurt. So I started this when she was born a fortnight ago with Nirvana - Nevermind. I feel it was fitting considering she was a newborn / the albums artwork.
I want to solidify this as something I do at the start of each month in 2019.

View attachment 600393

This is a superb gift for a child.

If you P.M. me an address I will be happy to contribute "Ritual de lo Habitual" and "Funhouse" (The Iggy mix) to your little girls collection.

Don't leave out film either.

That’s a brilliant idea. Wish I’d thought of it. You should keep track of your progress in one of our music threads.

Back