The Hawks concerning youf are concerning post your melts here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is O'Meara considered youf by the BayHawks? #concerning that he's unavailable for a game that matters :(
Was there a particular bodypart that was non-operational causing his withdrawal from this very important game?

OP was right to be concerned...we have utterly ripped s**t through the competition since this thread started.;)
Probably should have used "terrifying" instead of "concerning" tho in all fairness.
This thread is cursed, long may it live. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Will made it clear that he wanted to be a one club player and that if he wasn’t playing for the Hawks then he would prefer to move on to the next chapter in his life."

Please register for the draft Will....

Good to see Clangers going around again!

Could be code for "Im going to Brisbane".

Loving the jello....

c7ac1c9e649f80ca43156e16ea3959e5.jpg

* me having a father who played for the mayblooms before you is a ******* curse it seems. Certainly seems like code for “Im club royalty so you have permission to spit on me and treat me like s**t”... :$

**** me having a father who played for the mayblooms before you is a ******* curse it seems. Certainly seems like code for “Im club royalty so you have permission to spit on me and treat me like s**t”... :$

It's just a delisting mate, take it easy.

“Will leaves the game as a premiership player, and we are incredibly grateful for his service to Hawthorn over the past eight years.”

The club has also signed Ryan Schoenmakers, Teia Miles, Ricky Henderson and Marc Pittonet.

bolded :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$
Remember the week leading up to your Elimination Final with Melbourne you were all speculating on who you'd be playing in week two? Dumb*s. :$

Remember the week leading up to your Elimination Final with Melbourne you were all speculating on who you'd be playing in week two? Dumb****s. :$
At least we knew our limitations and weren’t already booking ourselves in for a prelim. :oops:

Remember the week leading up to your Elimination Final with Melbourne you were all speculating on who you'd be playing in week two? Dumb****s. :$

Two chances to win a bet against me and the Hawks still couldn't get it done for you.

You'll win one againat me eventually. Keep the faith.

Thats why the Catters are among a swarm of teams trying to get Worpel to leave Hawthorn ;)

Wont have to try. Hawks will ship him off to top up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back