Strategy Carlton's New Year Resolutions 2019 (and yours if you like)

Remove this Banner Ad

I am open to any bluebaggers suffering the black dog …. all jokes and smart arse comments aside. You can PM me anytime and I will listen. It can be beaten, with talking, with support. Human spirit is stronger than you realise. Just needs a nudge every now and then. If you can't find it within yourself in the moment please do not hesitate to reach out.

I will listen.

Happy New Year Kin.

I am open to any bluebaggers suffering the black dog …. all jokes and smart arse comments aside. You can PM me anytime and I will listen. It can be beaten, with talking, with support. Human spirit is stronger than you realise. Just needs a nudge every now and then. If you can't find it within yourself in the moment please do not hesitate to reach out.

I will listen.

Happy New Year Kin.
under all the red dust tinman is a beauty - can confirm from personal experience..........:thumbsu:

under all the red dust tinman is a beauty - can confirm from personal experience..........:thumbsu:
I'll second that !
Like a loyal mate you've never met is the tinnmann..
There's a few around ,must be the blue we have running through our veins !!
Happy New Year baggers and let us be cheering a bit more in the new year..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have no idea sometimes.

Don’t make me learn ya’

Very, very, very special gift you keep in your back pocket.

Hank Williams Jnr.

can't stop the music has gone to single ads in breaks - thrown my viewing structures right out.........

Flicked over earlier and saw Steve Gutenberg in overalls.

Had to check the date to make sure I wasn't actually in the 80s...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back