Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

Is the Richmond board on some weird trolling campaign against Perth or something?

You know half of us would have had your backs against the eagles if you hadn't ****ed up the prelim right?

Can someone explain to me why we are reimbursing guys who bought plates

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/tr...levy-for-plate-buy-back-scheme-ng-b881051666z

How is this any different from others who take a risk in buying a business and along comes similar - I just don’t get it. Government certainly didn’t help crayfisherman who went to the wall when they changed the laws and introduced quotas
Because about a year before uber the government would issue them out at like 350k. Artificiality creatimg a demand for a product then letting uber come in and basically wipe the value

All they are good for now for people who forked out a 300k investment is tax write offs for the rest of your life. I agree in theory that sure industry chances and we cant bail everyone out. But it was a highly relegated industry where the government purposely created. To then go * it. Eithout smy warning/grandfathering or planning

Quiet in this thread. We need rain or a shark attack or someone who moved to Melbourne to bitch about the bars in Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to WA once when I was a teenager havent been back since
I have relatives say why dont you come over for a holiday I say there are better places I would rather spend my time and money going to see first.

Never been to Melbourne. Don't intend to either in the foreseeable future, would rather travel overseas. Does that make me cool too?

Parked on the outskirts of Freo yesterday late afternoon for a casual stroll into town for a bite to eat. While getting a parking ticket there were two crackheads fighting in the park next to the machine. Then we were walking down high street mall opposite the national and a fight exploded between two foul mouthed skanks sitting in a group. One threw a bottle at the other which smashed on the ground. Then that one picked up the biggest part of the bottle remaining and threw it back at the other skank all whilst screaming the foulest c bomb ridden language you could imagine at each other. Then we passed an old guy half keeled over on a bench who may or may not have been dead. This was at 5.30pm within the first 10 minutes of arriving. Great advertisement for tourists. Or anyone really.

Never been to Melbourne. Don't intend to either in the foreseeable future, would rather travel overseas. Does that make me cool too?
I havent been to Melb for a few years too, chose OS instead for the last 4 years
I will eventually go to Melbourne though, dont think I will ever go back to WA or SA or Tas again though.
Not that they are horrible they just dont fit into my travel schedule ,there is nothing there drawing me back and there is plenty drawing me to other places instead.
Life and money is finite you need to edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back