News New Jumpers For 2019 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing wrong with Puma is the fluro yellow they use for us. It is a direct copy of Dortmund yellow. We are not dortmund and have never used a yellow that bright in our history. A yellow resembling the allanah and madeline jumper (someone said it was deeper cos of the purple reflection) would be the best yellow for Richmond.

Slightly deeper but without removing any of the brightness of the yellow and at the same time removing any fluro yellow

unfortunately I don’t think the yellow will change while we are with Puma (and the fact we won a flag in it). It could be a disaster when the next manufacturer comes along and they try to copy it. It is passable with Puma cos they use better dyeing methods but with a s**t manufacturer it could be an absolute disaster

even with ISC it would look terrible cos their colours arent as vibrant

id rather use the yellow from BLK (which is the one used on our logo) with Puma

if Puma used that yellow it would come up grouse

Oh where from tiger......

“MUSTARD AND GREY”

where from tiger land.

Looks like we will have the Toyota logo on the back of our home guernsey, rather than the Hilux logo.
35b493cab0e1a001078a45a8c98bd539.jpg

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Looks like we will have the Toyota logo on the back of our home guernsey, rather than the Hilux logo.
35b493cab0e1a001078a45a8c98bd539.jpg

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

An area for Geelong to move into could be advertising specific models on the back of the jumper (like Adelaide has done) rather than the generic Ford logo. The Ranger Raptor logo is a good example of what we could do:

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 3.36.48 pm.png

as is the logo for the Focus

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 3.37.55 pm.png

So since Hawthorn have mentioned absolutely nothing about this photo leak of a rumoured clash strip...
527773_067a883019589c871e50605813d49d23.jpg

.... But have also stated that we will never wear white again, is is time to assume that we are going to have some very awkward looking games against Brisbane, Gold Coast and GWS this season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So since Hawthorn have mentioned absolutely nothing about this photo leak of a rumoured clash strip...
View attachment 600985

.... But have also stated that we will never wear white again, is is time to assume that we are going to have some very awkward looking games against Brisbane, Gold Coast and GWS this season?
The club will be releasing it shortly and it won't have much of an impact upon clashes. We wore our home kits against all those sides without any real issues, with the 'vee' jersey to replace the reverse stripes worn in Melbourne away games and selected interstate games.

The club will be releasing it shortly and it won't have much of an impact upon clashes. We wore our home kits against all those sides without any real issues, with the 'vee' jersey to replace the reverse stripes worn in Melbourne away games and selected interstate games.

Which reverse strips strip are you referring to sorry? Never paid much attention to the intricacies of the designs in the AFL until I started browsing this part of the forum recently haha.

Which reverse strips strip are you referring to sorry? Never paid much attention to the intricacies of the designs in the AFL until I started browsing this part of the forum recently haha.
the all brown back with gold stripes-i.e the one in your profile picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back