FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

As an man of Italian heritage, it resonated with me quite a bit. It really wasn’t that dissimilar from our lives although my mothers the wog in this instance.
The show was officially remade in India. And was a massive hit. They recreated episodes scene for scene. The original and the remake has showed similarities in my life as well. I live in the same apartment building as my grandparents. And they favour one of their daughters over the other.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
The show was officially remade in India. And was a massive hit. They recreated episodes scene for scene. The original and the remake has showed similarities in my life as well. I live in the same apartment building as my grandparents. And they favour one of their daughters over the other.
The amount of times my mum and her sisters (four girls) would go into my nonnas house without asking and vice versa was ridiculous. Everyone always knew everything about each other. One daughter favoured the most. Always bringing food around (not a bad thing! nonnas gnocchi was supoib!) Nonno always grumpy.

The amount of times my mum and her sisters (four girls) would go into my nonnas house without asking and vice versa was ridiculous. Everyone always knew everything about each other. One daughter favoured the most. Always bringing food around (not a bad thing! nonnas gnocchi was supoib!) Nonno always grumpy.
The number of times my grandmother comes and snoops around the house looking my mess to clean.
I can’t leave my grandmothers without eating, and they thing there’s something wrong with me if I don’t eat.
It’s just me and mum at my place; while it’s my aunt that lives interstate, and my grandparents rush to Sydney at the drop of a hat for her.
My grandfather has that spot on the couch, wants his food at the same time everyday. He’s grumpy, likes telling people off, and always thinks his right.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors

djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
The Inmate (netflix) - started watching this Mexican prison show. Has the guy from Lost in Space in it and one of the funniest bad guy characters I can remember. Fun show.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Watership Down - Neftlix/BBC -Limited Series ( 4 episodes)

CGI animated program of the book. Ehhh ok

Not sure if the budget was spent on hookers and blow because the CGI is terrible. The dog looks odd. The rabbits look like kangaroos or mice or something but never enough like rabbits

Parental Guidance Recommended

6/10

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Watership Down - Neftlix/BBC -Limited Series ( 4 episodes)

CGI animated program of the book. Ehhh ok

Not sure if the budget was spent on hookers and blow because the CGI is terrible. The dog looks odd. The rabbits look like kangaroos or mice or something but never enough like rabbits

Parental Guidance Recommended

6/10

The Rabbits needed name tags

Back