Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, some musician don't handle the internet very well: Arch Enemy somehow manage to unleash a huge shitstorm after quite aggressively defending a pretty minor copyright by some stage wear designer...

Live on social welfare, be a plummer or president of the USA. Just don't try to live from music, play or photograph it for fun or art not money...

Just an unlikeable band for the Wacken crowd. The polished pop sound, the angry teenager lyrics, the female singer - this band comes with the ******* lot.

Wonder why 90% of Sodom’s catalogue and a fair chunk of Kreator have been removed from Spotify.
Digital rights or something?

I think the common link there is SPV. Probably why 90s era Motorhead isn't available either.

Edit: Scratch that. Those albums have been added. I have nfi then.

way to young to experience, but i once heard a quote if you went to an anthrax concert and you didnt have bruises on you, you didnt go to one at all... is that true?
/

Probably even those at the back get worked up during Indians. Will see again shortly,

Dee Snider I got the new Metal Church at Eastland today. The actual cd is manufactured here in Australia by Universal. I really wonder how many they'd press? In this day and age I'd be shocked if they could move 100 Metal Church cds in Australia.

Dee Snider I got the new Metal Church at Eastland today. The actual cd is manufactured here in Australia by Universal. I really wonder how many they'd press? In this day and age I'd be shocked if they could move 100 Metal Church cds in Australia.

I don’t remember where I got mine. Perhaps Eastland too. You reckon under 100? That low? Wonder how many would turn up if they toured. Primal Fear are back I think 2020 when they do Japan. Wonder if they’ll bother with Sydney...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t remember where I got mine. Perhaps Eastland too. You reckon under 100? That low? Wonder how many would turn up if they toured. Primal Fear are back I think 2020 when they do Japan. Wonder if they’ll bother with Sydney...

Eh? Ralf told your friend that?

Nice one! Just going over your list again now to listen to some of them. The Shylamagoghnar sounds pretty good! I remember talking to one of the guys from the band a few years ago on last.fm because I couldn't figure out how to pronounce their name (lol), so he private messaged me and we had a bit of a convo, seemed like a nice guy.

I’m staggered more people haven’t picked up on this album. It’s perfect. Similar in shape and feel to the two Enshine albums (which do lean a bit more towards ‘death’ I guess).

How do we pronounce the damn name?

https://heritagerex.bigcartel.com/p...steel-deluxe-box-3-lp-marble-vinyl-wooden-box

Just spent my Christmas money on that. I was on the webpage refreshing it quite a bit around the time it was due to go up. The second it went on sale I added to cart, my details auto-filled and then paid for it. Process took about a minute and when it took me back to the page it was sold out. I guess it will be good to have a tidy collectors edition like that.

That album has killer artwork.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back