Nathan Fyfe v Elliot Yeo

Nathan Fyfe or Elliot Yeo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oookay, so who is the better player again???

Let me get this straight. He is ball 'butcherer' that doesnt hurt you with his disposals and yet he is rated as one of the best in the game. Tell me everyone isnt getting sucked in because he can take a nice mark and is very pretty with nice hair?

This is a 14 year old's thread if ever I've seen one, carry on children...
Nice cherry picking Joker, read my post again. Its his contested work that gets him rated, similar to Priddis who also won a Brownlow and we all knew his limitations. Its Fyfes disposal, decision making and defensive work that are very average. Leadership also questionable

Nice cherry picking Joker, read my post again. Its his contested work that gets him rated, similar to Priddis who also won a Brownlow and we all knew his limitations. Its Fyfes disposal, decision making and defensive work that are very average. Leadership also questionable

Fyfe is similar to Priddis, yeah I guess he is. In the same way as he is to Tony Lockett, Dane Swan, GAJ, Scott Wynd, ect...

Average decision making and defensive work with questionable leadership. How is this even a comparison???

Fyfe is similar to Priddis, yeah I guess he is. In the same way as he is to Tony Lockett, Dane Swan, GAJ, Scott Wynd, ect...

Average decision making and defensive work with questionable leadership. How is this even a comparison???
Feel free to reply as to why you think Fyfe is an elite ball user and decision maker hitting targets off both sides of his body...

Fyfe being similar to Priddis is probably the most hilarious comparison I'll read this offseason.

Voted Fyfe

Absolute superstar when fit, kicking is a let down but made up elsewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If plugged into a video game (99 is highest), Fyfes best is 99.

Yeo's best to date is around 85.

Embarrassing poll really.

My hypothetical EA sports ratings

2010-- Fyfe 81
2011-- Fyfe 86
2012-- Fyfe 86---- Yeo 79
2013-- Fyfe 89---- Yeo 81
2014-- Fyfe 90---- Yeo 81
2015-- Fyfe 92---- Yeo 84
2016-- Fyfe 87---- Yeo 84
2017-- Fyfe 86---- Yeo 88
2018-- Fyfe 88---- Yeo 88
2019-- Fyfe 89---- Yeo 88

Fyfe - star since 2011, superstar 2013 - 2015, sorta gone back to just a star level for mine with all the injuries

Yeo - PREMIERSHIP HERO

Yeo might end up better, he might be the preeminent, cornerstone famous player of an Eagles dynasty if we win a couple more, although I'd say its 75/25 Fyfe

Last edited:
My hypothetical EA sports ratings

2010-- Fyfe 81
2011-- Fyfe 86
2012-- Fyfe 86---- Yeo 79
2013-- Fyfe 89---- Yeo 81
2014-- Fyfe 90---- Yeo 83
2015-- Fyfe 92---- Yeo 84
2016-- Fyfe 87---- Yeo 84
2017-- Fyfe 86---- Yeo 88
2018-- Fyfe 88---- Yeo 88
2019-- Fyfe 89---- Yeo 88

Fyfe - star since 2011, superstar 2013 - 2015, sorta gone back to just a star level for mine with all the injuries

Yeo - PREMIERSHIP HERO

Yeo might end up better, he might be the preeminent, cornerstone famous player of an Eagles dynasty if we win a couple more, although I'd say its 75/25 Fyfe
I disagree with some numbers but really decent effort. Better than the ps4 mess for sure.

Elliot all the way the voting is flawed as everyone hates West coast... And fresh air and space.

When has the last part ever happened?

He kicked 5 goals in a game last year and his kicking is spectacular at times. Although it was against a bottom side that doesn't take away from the fact he still kicked 5 goals

Yeo is a genuine A-grader. But this isn't even worth debating. Fyfe is the best player in the competition injury free.

Yeo v Degoey would be a good poll.

Back