No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be the way with the interweb thingy that just when you get used to it then it's time to "improve" it until it is worse than before and then one day all the bugs are resolved and you feel comfortable with it again....and then it's time to improve it again and so the whole process is repeated again. Or in my case perhaps it's probably just because of my age!!!!

It seems to be the way with the interweb thingy that just when you get used to it then it's time to "improve" it until it is worse than before and then one day all the bugs are resolved and you feel comfortable with it again....and then it's time to improve it again and so the whole process is repeated again. Or in my case perhaps it's probably just because of my age!!!!
There are actually a few technical terms that describe this phenomenon;
1) the Brisbane rebuild model
2) the Carlton rebuild model, or
3) the Gold Coast list management philosophy

See what happens when team badges are removed. Opposition Supporters infiltrate threads clearly marked NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS. This BF upgrade has been a debacle. What has the world come to. No wonder Harley went and got drunk! AND THERE ARE CLOUDS IN MY PERTH SKY! CANNOT DEAL. Carnts all better return in good nick for training Monday and win the flag this year. Stephen Hill better get over his sore quad, Sandi better get over being old, Mundy bloody well get faster too whilst I’m at it, Fyfe better win another Brownlow - probably should have had 3 by now but is just a stoopid arse single-time winner - greatest player ever and only won a single Brownlow - f**k me dead. Ross should stop worrying about what the cobblers are doing and just bloody coach! Belly should grow a bit taller, and when is our new list manager actually gonna start signing up our uncontracted players!??!?!! Aren’t half our team out of contract??? What the hell is he even up too??!!??!! Probably out on the river having a row with that head of coaching development bloke that nobody can remember the name of, or know what he does either. Just a couple of muppets in a boat getting paid to do f**k all. What a job!

Yes, it is my first day back at work for those wondering
quality melt.

Would read again...

With Spurr, Sheridan, Sutcliffe and Dany Pearce joining Suban, Mayne, Griffin, Dawson, Ibbotson and Clarke, that leaves just the one person on my list of reasons to come in here. Please dont make me come back in here just for you Rosco...

With Spurr, Sheridan, Sutcliffe and Dany Pearce joining Suban, Mayne, Griffin, Dawson, Ibbotson and Clarke, that leaves just the one person on my list of reasons to come in here. Please dont make me come back in here just for you Rosco...
Ballas says hi :straining:

Rnd 1 baby. He's getting picked and we all know it.

No one likes gambling sob stories but the only other NFL loving friend I have barracks for the bloody Patriots so suffer you buggers

I had pre season flag bets on the Chiefs and the Saints along with a couple of other teams and they both got rolled in OT at home in prelims with one of the worst no calls ever jammed in for good measure

And then the both the tin assed KOTD winners serve up that rubbish in the SB .... give me a ****ing break NFL

I may take me a while to rediscover my passion for the game

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hate the 2019 membership stickers. Stuck both men’s and women’s on the car today and you can’t even bloody see them.

So much for commemorating 25years. With a pissy little sticker that’s 95% invisible.

Hate the 2019 membership stickers. Stuck both men’s and women’s on the car today and you can’t even bloody see them.

So much for commemorating 25years. With a pissy little sticker that’s 95% invisible.

The membership packages have been getting worse every year it feels like. Now we have transparent stickers. The dog package is garbage too.

The 2018 sticker had a good grip on my windscreen. It took kerosene and about half an hour of peeling to get it off. Thought to myself they should make some calf muscles for HB out of them as they were resilient enough to last a whole footy season at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I grabbed some parchment from my mahogany bureau to prepare a sternly worded complaint letter regarding the inadequate membership merchandise and then realised those scoundrelous scallywags didn't even give me a biro to write it with. To make matters worse my ink well and quill were both dry. Damnation!... what to do?

I grabbed some parchment from my mahogany bureau to prepare a sternly worded complaint letter regarding the inadequate membership merchandise and then realised those scoundrelous scallywags didn't even give me a biro to write it with. To make matters worse my ink well and quill were both dry. Damnation!... what to do?

Get your batman to send a pigeon to the club requesting resupply of fountain pens, providing of course that it hasn't been eaten by the Flanders Pigeon Murderer - in which case you'll need to request resupply of pigeons too. I'm sure your batman can spare a quart of blood since he's going to waste it all anyway when he goes over the top in the next offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back