Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so you have some problems with the PC brigade, what about the deeper ideas surrounding the story? Is it simply being trans which creates victims

Because I'm still not convinced it is, honestly I think the bigger mistake generally speaking is to put someone with a history of raping women with other women, rather than a transgender living with other women. Even though in the example before this person happened to be both, so much more precaution needed to be taken. But I wouldn't feel victimised by living with a transgender unless they were to do something like commit rape.

Put simply if this person didn't identify as a transgender "they" would have been put in a mens prison and there would be 2 less raped women in the world. If he is pre-Op then he goes to a mens prison. If he is post-op and has a history of violence against women, then she also goes to a mens prison. Thems the breaks. You do the crime......

What, no not at all, if given that the transgender has no history of manipulation and targeting people of their new gender, the bigger issue that really needed to be considered in all of this. Transgender spaces in prisons could be worth some consideration though to potentially avoid situations like this

Put simply if this person didn't identify as a transgender "they" would have been put in a mens prison and there would be 2 less raped women in the world. If he is pre-Op then he goes to a mens prison. If he is post-op and has a history of violence against women, then she also goes to a mens prison. Thems the breaks. You do the crime......

Unfortunately this just can't be proven. If we are going to go the utilitarian approach can we really say there would be 2 less raped women in the world with absolute certainty? Using your hypothetical scenario, if a person did not identify as transgender, went to a male prison, did some time, had a good law team and someday made it out, couldn't the person then go out and harm more than x amount of people? While neither outcome is ideal, why are we automatically assuming that a non-transgender one would be the best and dismissing possible scenarios like this

What, no not at all, if given that the transgender has no history of manipulation and targeting people of their new gender, the bigger issue that really needed to be considered in all of this. Transgender spaces in prisons could be worth some consideration though to potentially avoid situations like this

Unfortunately this just can't be proven. If we are going to go the utilitarian approach can we really say there would be 2 less raped women in the world with absolute certainty? Using your hypothetical scenario, if a person did not identify as transgender, went to a male prison, did some time, had a good law team and someday made it out, couldn't the person then go out and harm more than x amount of people? While neither outcome is ideal, why are we automatically assuming that a non-transgender one would be the best and dismissing possible scenarios like this
What the * are you going on with in the second paragraph? Had he not been put in a women's priosn then the two who got assaulted actually would not have ever been assaulted. His logic is completely valid and all you are doing is trying to play down the fact that this thing assaulted two women in a women's prison and was able to do so as he was put in a women's priosn for no valid reason. This situation is not hypotetical either it really occurred.

What the **** are you going on with in the second paragraph? Had he not been put in a women's priosn then the two who got assaulted actually would not have ever been assaulted. His logic is completely valid and all you are doing is trying to play down the fact that this thing assaulted two women in a women's prison and was able to do so as he was put in a women's priosn for no valid reason. This situation is not hypotetical either it really occurred.

I'm aware that 2 people were raped, it sounded like terribly sloppy management of a dangerous criminal by the prison. But where is the evidence that less rape would occur over this persons lifetime had they not identified as transgender, as another poster seemed to suggest

I'm aware that 2 people were raped, it sounded like terribly sloppy management of a dangerous criminal by the prison. But where is the evidence that less rape would occur over this persons lifetime had they not identified as transgender, as another poster seemed to suggest
I reckon he meant sexual assault and actually misrepresented it as rape which was what was also listed as part of the other offending.

The point he has made though is valid. If this creep did not say that they were a trans and subsequently had been allowed to have been put in the feamle prisons despite their past history towards females then these two women wouldn't have been assaulted. This situation wouldn't have occurred had it been dealt with properly in the first instance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon he meant sexual assault and actually misrepresented it as rape which was what was also listed as part of the other offending.

The point he has made though is valid. If this creep did not say that they were a ****** and subsequently had been allowed to have been put in the feamle prisons despite their past history towards females then these two women wouldn't have been assaulted. This situation wouldn't have occurred had it been dealt with properly in the first instance.
So we can agree that the simple fact of the transgender person being transgender is not the reason why the situation occurred, but rather the criminal act of the person in a situation that could have been managed better? The person had to commit a crime (ie not simply be transgender), for there to be a victim.

So we can agree that the simple fact of the transgender person being transgender is not the reason why the situation occurred, but rather the criminal act of the person in a situation that could have been managed better? The person had to commit a crime (ie not simply be transgender), for there to be a victim.
But for them being transgender those women would not have been assaulted.

But that's disingenuous too because it's the social climate of absolute acceptance for fear of offending anyone on racial, sexual or gender grounds that created this situation.

But for them being transgender those women would not have been assaulted.

But that's disingenuous too because it's the social climate of absolute acceptance for fear of offending anyone on racial, sexual or gender grounds that created this situation.

Yes in that situation that is what happened, but it does not mean that the simple existence of transgender people means that there are victims. Do you think the situation could have been handled whereby the transgender person could have had their rights respected and also for the assaults to not have occurred? Are you suggesting that all transgender people have the potential for those actions over and above the rest of the population?

Are you aware of what point I'm trying to make?

The thing is however this situation would not have occurred had the individual not been transsexual.

Yes in that situation that is what happened, but it does not mean that the simple existence of transgender people means that there are victims. Do you think the situation could have been handled whereby the transgender person could have had their rights respected and also for the assaults to not have occurred? Are you suggesting that all transgender people have the potential for those actions over and above the rest of the population?

Are you aware of what point I'm trying to make?
You're trying to link transgenderism to being a crime in and of itself, that it creates victims, and attributing that attitude to those that disagree.

The counter and apparent rational response is of course the person being transgender doesn't create a victim of anyone else. Except perhaps of that person if society has encouraged them to mutilate themselves over the seeking of treatment for a mental health condition.

The problem is that the culture and consequences, very publicly, have swung so far against any opposition to anything LGBTIQ that for fear of a headline of "transgender woman raped in male prison" they put her in with the women.

The biggest victims of transgender issues are women. Blah blah, a woman trying to wrestle the victimhood back from men, yes I see the irony.

If we had a genuine push for trans to be it's own tiny little slither of reality then it wouldn't be a problem, that the expectations are placed on society to treat a transgender person as their chosen gender in every way creates the problems.

The government reacts to protect it's policies from a swell of twitter feedback, but it all feels like when a teenage girl gets offended that people have noticed she dyed her hair black, or pink.

The thing is however this situation would not have occurred had the individual not been transsexual.

Which isn't the point, a point that you are either wilfully ignoring or are just too dumb to understand. I'll be generous and say it's the former.

You're trying to link transgenderism to being a crime in and of itself, that it creates victims, and attributing that attitude to those that disagree.

The counter and apparent rational response is of course the person being transgender doesn't create a victim of anyone else. Except perhaps of that person if society has encouraged them to mutilate themselves over the seeking of treatment for a mental health condition.

The problem is that the culture and consequences, very publicly, have swung so far against any opposition to anything LGBTIQ that for fear of a headline of "transgender woman raped in male prison" they put her in with the women.

The biggest victims of transgender issues are women. Blah blah, a woman trying to wrestle the victimhood back from men, yes I see the irony.

If we had a genuine push for trans to be it's own tiny little slither of reality then it wouldn't be a problem, that the expectations are placed on society to treat a transgender person as their chosen gender in every way creates the problems.

The government reacts to protect it's policies from a swell of twitter feedback, but it all feels like when a teenage girl gets offended that people have noticed she dyed her hair black, or pink.

It sounds like you think that a transgender female would be perfectly safe in a male prison. Do you really think that would be the case?

And lets not forget that this discussion is rooted in the assertion that because 'the left' has taken up the cause of transgender people to be free to be who they are that this means that 'the left' will next be taking up the cause of paedophiles being allowed to do their thing. The obvious counter to that is that you can be transgender without there being any victims, but the same thing doesn't stand for paedophiles, ergo it's a ridiculous notion to state 'lefties' will soon be rallying to their cause.

I can't believe that after several pages people are still arguing counter to that

Which isn't the point, a point that you are either wilfully ignoring or are just too dumb to understand. I'll be generous and say it's the former.

It sounds like you think that a transgender female would be perfectly safe in a male prison. Do you really think that would be the case?

And lets not forget that this discussion is rooted in the assertion that because 'the left' has taken up the cause of transgender people to be free to be who they are that this means that 'the left' will next be taking up the cause of paedophiles being allowed to do their thing. The obvious counter to that is that you can be transgender without there being any victims, but the same thing doesn't stand for paedophiles, ergo it's a ridiculous notion to state 'lefties' will soon be rallying to their cause.

I can't believe that after several pages people are still arguing counter to that
Is paedophilia the act or the compulsion? Because the first step would be to accept those who have compulsion but don't act. Validate the person. Clap clap, what a hero. So brave. Born this way.

It isn't a requirement of me to think that a man living as a woman would be perfectly safe in a men's prison.

The systematic issue is that the left is requiring the system to treat people as the gender they choose, not the gender they are. Transgender people are going to require the system to make individual calls on each case and have keeping them in a secluded area as a viable option.

If the transgendered person wasn't transgendered then they wouldn't have ended up in the female prison.

Here's a quote from the prosecutor which states

Prosecutor Chris Dunn described White as an “alleged transgender female” who has used her “transgender persona to put herself in contact with vulnerable persons” whom she could then abuse.

“The prosecution say that because there is smattering of evidence in this case that the defendants approach to transition has been less than committed,” he added.

Thus had Wood not been transgendered then these assaults actually would not have occurred. The 2 female victim were victims because of Wood's transsexuality.

Ethical dilemma for the day;

I just invented a one pill cure for gender dysphoria with clear pathology of the condition, causation and solution documented.

Do I give this pill to people who have transitioned?
Your patreon account would be shut down for even suggesting such a thing.

Is paedophilia the act or the compulsion? Because the first step would be to accept those who have compulsion but don't act. Validate the person. Clap clap, what a hero. So brave. Born this way.

It isn't a requirement of me to think that a man living as a woman would be perfectly safe in a men's prison.

The systematic issue is that the left is requiring the system to treat people as the gender they choose, not the gender they are. Transgender people are going to require the system to make individual calls on each case and have keeping them in a secluded area as a viable option.
You suggested people were scared of the headlines, I was suggesting that people were scared of the very high probability of an assault occurring. And are we completely certain that it's simply a choice? Like, are their negative outcomes if people are not allowed to transition and be treated as the gender they identify as?

What if, hear me out here, that the rapist involved wasn’t actually transgender, but used a loophole in modern society’s misplaced sense of empathy to gain access to women?

And that as such, we shouldn’t implicitly trust people based on little more than self identification and assertions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back