Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn: Mitchell Lewis. Extended to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When TL chose Richmond I was naturally disappointed but on the same hand really happy for ML.

Really hope he can play 4-6 games next year and become a egular in 2020. If both himself and kosi make the grade, we could have a couple of home grown book ends for the next 10 + years.

Imagine the hate meter if this happens...

His determination excites me.

Players who have talent, which he does, who also want to work as hard as they can, generally make it.

I just saw that this kid got given the number 8 jumper. Very surprising. They must have some serious faith in him to give him a single digit jumper after only a handful of senior games.

I just saw that this kid got given the number 8 jumper. Very surprising. They must have some serious faith in him to give him a single digit jumper after only a handful of senior games.
Has been said somewhere on here but I think it was some clever marketing thing, a play on names and numbers at the time of his recruitment Sam Mitchell (5) plus Taz Lewis (3) equals Mitchell-Lewis (8).
Waiting for him to become a star then Mitchell (Hodge) Lewis can claim the 15. Just joking.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back