Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List 2019: Host GreyCrow

Remove this Banner Ad

I detest musicals tho.

I can sit thru Grease if i had to. And I like Chicago and The blues Brothers, but that's it.

Mum asked me the other day if id go see Mary Poppins with her at the movies, i told her to go jump.

I asked my mum if she wanted to go see Mary Poppins and she told me to go jump.

I liked Mean Gene. Trying to keep a straight face while the wrestlers were cutting promos is a gift

OOOH YEAH! WOOOOOOO!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have noticed this with the rules.

You say that you get points of the age your nominated celebrity died, and the further away from 100 years of age, the more points.

So, in order to get maximum points, you have to nominate children, since you gain maximum points (without violating the baby rule).

So, the best way to do it is to nominate child stars and teenagers.

Curb season 10 is currently in production too.

Will be interesting to see how they work this, Marty is a pretty big side character. First time too I think they've ever had to deal with a real death which is astounding considering most of the main cast are either old or overweight. Honestly thought Richard Lewis wasn't far off a few seasons back.

Will be interesting to see how they work this, Marty is a pretty big side character. First time too I think they've ever had to deal with a real death which is astounding considering most of the main cast are either old or overweight. Honestly thought Richard Lewis wasn't far off a few seasons back.

Shelley Berman, who played Larry's dad died in 2017, but that in-between a 6yr long hiatus of CYE.
I did read just after I posted earlier, that Bob wasn't shooting Season 10, as he wasn't well enough so was written out.
Not 100% sure if that's true.

I didn't even twig that he was also Super Dave Osborne
Just watched some highlights. :D

Shelley Berman, who played Larry's dad died in 2017, but that in-between a 6yr long hiatus of CYE.
I did read just after I posted earlier, that Bob wasn't shooting Season 10, as he wasn't well enough so was written out.
Not 100% sure if that's true.

I didn't even twig that he was also Super Dave Osborne
Just watched some highlights. :D

Super Dave was awesome. And as I mentioned earlier, he was great as the George Snr surrogate in Arrested Development S3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back