The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing went our way today. But that's football.
At least we have the cricke....

giphy.gif

Disappointing loss, just got to get on with it now.

Dont expect City fans to mention the diving from their players and Kompany not getting a red for jumping in with 2 feet. Just not our night, the luck was with them but that is always going to be the case over a 38 game season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started a midfield that was too passive, then when fab came on and we got that goal, we should have gone more compact. Was all backwards
Backwards is Robertson's middle name :)

Lovren really ****ed us. Who else can play instead of him?

If anyone says we were unlucky or it just went against us today they're an idiot. Would have been a steal to walk away with a point from that game.

No composure, no pressing and the inability to play through City was the worst I've seen this year.

Still in a good position and probably a good wake up call to be honest.

Lovren back to his shits again.

Cannot start Hendo-Milner-Wiji and with Lovren in the back ever again please.

its a very defensive midfield. But we needed to defend and get a point at least. However, those three mean no link to the forwards and a gaping hole.

If anyone says we were unlucky or it just went against us today they're an idiot. Would have been a steal to walk away with a point from that game.

No composure, no pressing and the inability to play through City was the worst I've seen this year.

Still in a good position and probably a good wake up call to be honest.

Good points. I'd like to know who the idiots are.

I just hope this doesn't lead to a form slump or the boys feeling that they're not good enough to go on with this. We are still 4 points clear.

Not sure why Hendo started. He's just not good enough against the premier midfields.

Salah was trash but he had some friends.

They were the better side, two world class goals and they blew some easy chances at the end. Lovren was disgraceful, he is just an accident waiting to happen. Gomez or Matip play and we get a point out of that.

Still, four points clear, let’s not get too wound up.

Still unsure why some overrate Matip. Much bigger liability than Lovren.

Lets not forget Gomez made a ton of defensive errors last season. Gomez & Arnold together is far too inexperienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back