The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, we didn’t win, but how many turn so quickly. Two shots hit the post. One stayed out, one went in. In the end that was the difference. Fernandinho was best on.

Still more than a game in front. Dust ourselves off and move on.
It isn’t the fact that we lost that shits us. It’s how we seem to save our worst performances for the games with the most riding on it. Tonight did nothing for any of us who are used to the ‘Being Liverpool’ tag.

Very negative in here.
Mane hits the inside of post and the ball bounces out.
Sane hits the inside of the post and the ball bounces in.
Game of inches that could have gone either way.
We had a defensive mind set early and rightfully so.
We are still 4 points clear!

Man city have Arsenal & Chelsea in the next month.

It isn’t the fact that we lost that shits us. It’s how we seem to save our worst performances for the games with the most riding on it. Tonight did nothing for any of us who are used to the ‘Being Liverpool’ tag.

Yeah it sucks we lost against the raging favourites for the title at their home ground. I’m pissed off too, but I don’t think slagging our players off is productive.

Good points. I'd like to know who the idiots are.
They're all around us (myself included). I'm biased as all hell but even I don't feel like we were anywhere near good enough to deserve to walk away from that game with a point, let alone a win.

Good reality check for the team and the supporters.

Lovren the twat was going on about an undefeated season so was fitting he's the one who cost us that chance with his errors. Needs to go the way of Mignolet/Karius/Moreno.

Still got a 4 point lead so we need to regroup and keep our composure. A long way to go for everyone and anything can happen.

If anyone says we were unlucky or it just went against us today they're an idiot. Would have been a steal to walk away with a point from that game.

No composure, no pressing and the inability to play through City was the worst I've seen this year.

Still in a good position and probably a good wake up call to be honest.

I’m not as optimistic as he is but I don’t think it would have been unreasonable to steal a point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had the better of the game in the first half but we came back well in the second. As mentioned its a game of fine margins and as far as i'm concerned we could have easily snagged a draw. I don't get the negativity on here, did we not expect them to come out all guns blazing at home? They
Is this now the last time we see that midfield start together? Anyhow we are 4 points ahead ,our destiny is in our hands and Jurgen will pick them up and get them focused again.

With 17 games to go I don’t think we’ll play anyone of the quality city showed today and. As silly as it sounds a loss at this stage of the season is a bit of a blessing as it removes the pressure of maintaining the unbeaten run. Having said that would’ve preferred something out of this game. Destiny still in our hands

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back