Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

I just did the ladder predictor (with extreme bias of course) and had us with 12 wins and sneaking into 8th spot

So we will finish 14th .:(

Extreme bias would be undefeated haha. I start each season with optimism. Who would have predicted the last 3 premiers to play finals let alone win the whole thing. Aim big i say. If everything goes right injury wise and players start having career best seasons then anything is possible.

When do they go back to training?
Don't know man, but the bigger question is why did they stop training?
Given the season they had I would have thought that they did not deserve a
Christmas break! Yeah that's right No Santa for you boys. No stopping on these
Spoilt lads. Train and run till you drop or better still till they make us long suffering fans
Proud again! :p

No carnal knowledge for anyone either till we win a flag!
If I can't get laid....Why should they! :moustache:

I have 2 weeks off starting next week. Does anyone know if we have open training? Might take the kids down

I have 2 weeks off starting next week. Does anyone know if we have open training? Might take the kids down
Same plan Kegs but start mine a week later, so was wondering the same thing. Pre Xmas they seemed to have their bigger outdoor session on Thursdays, but I imagine the footies will be out a lot from now on. I can’t imagine anyone would be stopping a bloke and his kids?

Spoilt lads. Train and run till you drop or better still till they make us long suffering fans

I’m not sure that’s the best tactic for father sons tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the inclusions of Hannebrey & more importantly Ratten I can see us finishing around the same as 2016 & 2017. I doubt we make the next step into finals with Richo in charge.
Probably right but we have seen the last 2 yrs coaches who previously looked to have no idea
And appeared to be dead men walking suddenly transform themselves! With new assistants
And a clearly more relaxed approach! Albeit with more talent at their disposal on the surface!

If we can get back to our competitive best ala 2016 and 2017 with the added tactical nous, absolutely no
Reason we can't play finals! No doubt we will need plenty to go right, but I figure surely we are due some luck!

Probably right but we have seen the last 2 yrs coaches who previously looked to have no idea
And appeared to be dead men walking suddenly transform themselves! With new assistants
And a clearly more relaxed approach! Albeit with more talent at their disposal on the surface!

If we can get back to our competitive best ala 2016 and 2017 with the added tactical nous, absolutely no
Reason we can't play finals! No doubt we will need plenty to go right, but I figure surely we are due some luck!
Really?! You sound confident!

Agreed, and Ban them from drinking water until the set shot issues are resolved.

Really?! You sound confident!
Do I? maybe I have successfully bluffed myself! Hey this delusion really does work!

Not so confident in Richo. But I'm very confident the list is ready to mature and can take
The comp by surprise showcasing the genuine talent we have there!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back