Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
I'm surprised Klopp went with the same midefield three that got soundly run over by PSG. You have to say that Henderson is not suited to these games at all. I feel like you are much more fluid without him and that Fabinho would have been a stronger inclusion.

IMO Henderson belongs at a team between 6-10th.. No disrespect to the lad but he's not up to it in a Liverpool jersey against the world class teams.

vinny calling salah a pussy while he was on the ground could be my favourite vinny moment.

Yeah I love it when my player almost breaks someone's leg then tries to make out that they dived.

Just saw that goal line clearance was 11mm from going over. Fine lines.

Also a great start that Aguero has scored 37 goals in "big 6" matches since the 11/12 season.

Great record.

I think Kane was next best with 21.

Try not to get overexcited old bean :p
Was great to win but can't get past the fact that all it does is make up some of the ground we've lost in the past few weeks.

And at 4 points behind, we've still got a pretty tough battle ahead.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
City will win the league. Pool have been flying but they’re not on City’s level.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
But he hasn't. Sure going forward, but that's the same criticism Marcus Alonso gets week in and week out and it's valid. He has been weak down the right hand side and it is where all the teams that do wellagainst Liverpool find their joy. He's not a good right back. He's a good right wing back, where he doesn't have to be defensively responsible. There is no shame in admitting that, he's young of course and can improve, but he's not good enough for Liverpool just yet.

We've conceded 10 goals in 21 games and lost 1 game all season. Which teams are these?

He also received universal acclaim for his performances during the Champions League knockout stages last season, including the final where he and Lovren managed to keep Ronaldo quiet.

He was supposedly targeted in this fixture last season too, and had Sané covered. Tonight Sané won the battle. They're 2 excellent young players who I'm sure will take turns lowering each other's colours in the years to come.

As others have mentioned, it's quite miraculous that Liverpool were Champions League finalists last season and currently sit top of the league with one of the tightest defences in PL history given the number of average players you seem to think we're carrying.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
We've conceded 10 goals in 21 games and lost 1 game all season. Which teams are these?

He also received universal acclaim for his performances during the Champions League knockout stages last season, including the final where he and Lovren managed to keep Ronaldo quiet.

He was supposedly targeted in this fixture last season too, and had Sané covered. Tonight Sané won the battle. They're 2 excellent young players who I'm sure will take turns lowering each other's colours in the years to come.

As others have mentioned, it's quite miraculous that Liverpool were Champions League finalists last season and currently sit top of the league with one of the tightest defences in PL history given the number of average players you seem to think we're carrying.
Come on and use some intelligence for once in your life. Doing well doesn't always equate to scoring goals. How many times do people say a team has played well despite not scoring? Heaps. Honestly it's like debating with children sometimes. You only see black and white, anyone says anything bad about Liverpool and you scream and cry like I've just taken your ice cream away.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Come on and use some intelligence for once in your life. Doing well doesn't always equate to scoring goals. How many times do people say a team has played well despite not scoring? Heaps. Honestly it's like debating with children sometimes. You only see black and white, anyone says anything bad about Liverpool and you scream and cry like I've just taken your ice cream away.

You've voiced an opinion, I disagreed. Not sure what's so remarkable about that, it's a forum.

For something different please try not to fill up every thread with inane drivel, it's getting tiring.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
You've voiced an opinion, I disagreed. Not sure what's so remarkable about that, it's a forum.
Because it's the way you do it. You don't assess what someone says, you just put the wall up straight away and never debate with facts, just opinion.
For something different please try not to fill up every thread with inane drivel, it's getting tiring.
It's not inane drivel when it's correct. You might not like it, but the truth hurts sometimes.

Will.B.Worth.Da.Waite

Premiership Player
Feb 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
vinny calling salah a pussy while he was on the ground could be my favourite vinny moment.
How sad. He’s been a great footballer with some great moments, don’t know why him acting fake tough after a cheap shot would be your favourite, I thought it was quite embarrassing for him.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
At first glance I honestly thought this was written about you
All I post is facts.

Liverpool fans just have this simple problem of not being able to accept flaws in some of their players. The only club supporters. Magma and Moomba can accept flaws in City players. All the Arsenal fans probably jump on their team more than others. United fans have come to learn to accept it now. Spurs fans too like Doctor Gero... however only Liverpool fans are ardent in their belief that they are the greatest team on the planet, even if they are 6th on the table.

Back